Windows 7 BSOD STOP 0x0000003b error

ImperatorAlpha

Hi,
I've encountered this crash around 6 times in the last few days, always when running games: Star Trek Online [through Steam], Neverwinter Nights 2 [through Steam] and Sid Meiers Pirates.
I have filled in as many of the system details as I can to the profile - if more are needed, please tell me how to get the information. I also attach reports from CPU-Z, the Minidump and what I can from SF Diag Tool.

The most recent changes I have made to my computer are:
Defragmentation C drive. Windows 7 defrag. 10 passes. 22/04/12 approx 1400-1800GMT
Uninstall multiple games 22/04/12
Install driver for Logitech N305 Wireless NumberPad approx 5/04/12 [This component works correctly]

It's been suggested that it may be a fault with the GPU - apparently, the driver from it was last updated 29/07/09. I'd prefer not to fiddle with it until we're sure that that caused the problem, which first arose around a month ago.

Many thanks in expectation,
I'll get any further info you need as soon as I receive the request,
ImperatorAlpha

Edit: last date had been incorrectly entered.

Attachments

• BSoD.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 430
Last edited:
Hi all,
Despite not receiving any responses, I thought I would post an update on the situation.
I have recieved different BSoD errors over the past few weeks, and have been able to access the .dmp files myself. These point to the ntoskrnl.exe file as being the cause.
Can anyone tell me where I can reinstall this from - I do not have any windows 7 external media.

Back
Top Bottom