Windows 10 Bypassing Windows 10 Pro

Size2matter

Just Upgraded to :

Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 20H2
Installed on ‎2/‎22/‎2021
OS build 19042.804
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

It seems there is NO option anymore to Uncheck the Box for Uses, when I Run "netplwiz'
to Boot windows 10 straight to the Dsktop,without putting my Password or PIN.

- I hope this has been addressed before and if I missed it,my apologies for posting.

Please help......thanks.

Is your username a local user or a Microsoft Account? Microsoft Accounts require at least a PIN if not password. You can however make a local user then sign in to only Microsoft Apps with your Microsoft Account and not the whole user profile.

Is your username a local user or a Microsoft Account? Microsoft Accounts require at least a PIN if not password. You can however make a local user then sign in to only Microsoft Apps with your Microsoft Account and not the whole user profile.

Yes I logged in using a Microsoft acct and uses a Pin or password..is that the problem and how do i change the problem?

You would have to revert your account to a local account. If you go to Settings, Accounts there is a link that says "Sign in with a local account instead." Once you've done this change if you use an application from the Windows Store make sure when giving it credentials you tell it to only use that for apps, not to login. Set your password to blank and you should be good.

Back