Can't connect to home wireless signal ("Limited access") - Windows 7

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Networking' started by mujep4, Dec 23, 2009.

1. tingando

tingando New Member

hi again...do i need to buy new adapter with this? or the problem is in my computer? or what if i change to windows xp?

2. tingando

tingando New Member

hi thanks still no action anyone know how to fix unknown device in device manager USB ROOT HUB the first spot maybe this is the problem thats why my internet connection always drop thanks vincent

3. Mizerja

Mizerja New Member

Hello, I have the same problem as the person who posted this thread and i tried solving this problem the way you posted, Trouble. But the problem is that i dont have BSS on the list what do i do?

4. shuizhishu

shuizhishu New Member

I had same problems for months...
    I'm using lenovo x201 with router, issues are quite similar to the previous ppl's, I can use my iphone and the other laptop with vista to access the wireless, but not win7 for the lenovo one. I went thru a lot of websites asking the problem, so far, I found yours seems to be the only one solved my problem. I don't have 802.11g though, two options, one 20m sth, the other is auto, I changed the setting from 20M one to auto, the speed immediately increased to 150M hz from very slow speed (which shouldn't be the case).
    thank you so much and will let you know if if keeps working fine.