Windows 10 Can't Open Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed no problem

That key is what the installer checks to "verify" .Net 1.1 is installed. Once it's installed .Net 2.o will be used since it can run .Net 1.1 applications

I've already told you everything.
  1. Add the key
  2. Install the program
  3. Run it
That's all I did

Okay, I understand. Can you please tell me what steps I need to take to get the app to run? Starting from the beginning, after I install Elgar 2.6.

I need to know, will registry modifications remain the same after a complete format and reinstall of Windows 10, or will everything in the registry go back to the default settings???

What is the Zip file, some sort of automatic way of making the needed registry change? For example, it only gives me the option to run the file.

"Np you'll need to re-add it" What does this mean, what are you referring to. Please answer this question with a yes or no answer, will registry modifications remain the same after a complete format and reinstall of Windows 10, or will everything in the registry go back to the default settings???

You said "Will it remain if I reinstall windows" No it will not... you need to re-add the registry key. Re-installing Windows puts everything back to defaults.

If the zip file you provided me is an auto needed registry change, I would much rather do it manually. Can you please tell me where to navigate to and exactly what to change in the registry?

Thank you for clarifying that registry changes will go back to default after a format and re-install is performed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom