Windows 7 Chrome Remote Desktop

Gavin Oscur

I never tried it thank you so much for the information . I will defiantly try it, it should be cool

badrobot

I never tried it thank you so much for the information . I will defiantly try it, it should be cool
No problem. Connection to another PC is a breeze, too. Enjoy!

The only issue with this is, it's a chrome browser based extension. Which means you have to have chrome open and the extension installed to use it and some people just refuse to use chrome. Personally, I would rather use an individual software for my RDP purposes such as Teamviewer.

badrobot

The only issue with this is, it's a chrome browser based extension. Which means you have to have chrome open and the extension installed to use it and some people just refuse to use chrome. Personally, I would rather use an individual software for my RDP purposes such as Teamviewer.
Yeah, exactly. Just an option for Chrome users. I have Teamviewer, too. Another cool app is the VNC viewer for Chrome which is a great app to remotely control my raspberry pi which I programmed as an internet radio and surveillance station.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.