Windows 7 Chrome Remote Desktop

badrobot

Did you guys know there is a Chrome app for Remote Desktop? Now you can help a friend fix his PC remotely within the Chrome Browser... I just found this out today. Way cool!

chromeremotedesktop.jpg

Here's the link to the app: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...bchcmhmhahfdphkhkmpfmihenigjmpp/related?hl=en

The only issue with this is, it's a chrome browser based extension. Which means you have to have chrome open and the extension installed to use it and some people just refuse to use chrome. Personally, I would rather use an individual software for my RDP purposes such as Teamviewer.

The only issue with this is, it's a chrome browser based extension. Which means you have to have chrome open and the extension installed to use it and some people just refuse to use chrome. Personally, I would rather use an individual software for my RDP purposes such as Teamviewer.
Yeah, exactly. Just an option for Chrome users. I have Teamviewer, too. Another cool app is the VNC viewer for Chrome which is a great app to remotely control my raspberry pi which I programmed as an internet radio and surveillance station.

Back