Windows 10 Constant BSOD and even KERNEL_INPage_ERROR

SomeRandom

Hello, I built a computer and for a few months it worked fine. Now I get BSOD with Critical Process Died,

I reinstalled windows and it sort of stopped it for a while but the screens come back a couple of weeks later. This has happened several times :(.

I did the tool thing and the file is attached any help is appreciated. I am at my wits end :(.

Also one odd thing I notice is when I boot my computer my Drive usage sky rockets to like 100% right way. Some times it dies down or it doesnt. I even tried a new hard drive but got the same issue (the start at 100% not the BSOD ... yet).

Thanks for any help.
Also let me know if I am missing anything I am sort of a newbie to the hardware stuff.

Attachments

• W7F_06-03-2017.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 259
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 7A, {ffff89fc0457f588, ffffffffc00000c0, 11dce1860, fffff808afeb1000}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : memory_corruption

Followup:     memory_corruption
Hi,
you have a number of different bugchecks starting with bugcheck 116 which relates to graphics drivers, bugcheck 7A HDD issues and finally Bugcheck FE which means a driver is awaiting a process to finish (or start).
Looking at your dump file one thing struck me straight away is the uniformity of your driver dates.

This usually indicates that a application has been used to find the drivers?

If this is the case then a lot of your issues could stem from this possibility and one should always source the drivers without the use of apps as they invariably get it wrong.

Your motherboards website is here and carries most of the drivers your likely to need:
GA-78LMT-USB3 (rev. 6.0) - GIGABYTE - Motherboard , Graphics Card , Laptop , Mini-PC , Server , PC Peripherals and more

Graphics
Please run the DDU or display driver uninstaller which will clean out any corruption:
Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V17.0.5.5 Released. - Wagnardsoft Forum

Install the latest driver for your gpu:
Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers

Please run these tests to make sure all is well:

File scans
Right click on the Start menu icon and from the revealed list choose 'admin command prompt'. Type:
sfc /scannow
press enter and await results

In the same command prompt and after the above scan has finished type:
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
Press enter and await results (longer this time).

If the first scan found files it could not repair but the second scan is successful, run the first scan again using the same command prompt box and this time it should repair the files found.

Please run a chkdsk
How to Fix Hard Drive Problems with Chkdsk in Windows 7, 8, and 10

RAM
Windows does have a memory testing app but it can miss errors and the best app for the job is Memtest86.
If you open the link below you'll see you can run Memtest86 in two ways. You can either burn it to disk or install it onto a USB drive it's entirely up to you. You'll then need to enter the bios to change the boot order so you can boot from either the Disk or USB stick you have Memtest86 on.
You must test for at least 12 hours unless it becomes obvious there is a problem straight away.
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Post any new dump files.

Thanks for the update SomeRandom and hope all goes well. Any problems please post back.

Back