Windows 7 Copy and paste issue in forum, always resets to no C and P?

MikeHawthorne

Essential Member
Microsoft Community Contributor
Hi

I have this issue resolved but I still wonder why it always resets to the wrong way.

I always have to click on the set mode to "What you see is what you get".

This wan't true until a few months ago.

This isn't a big issue now that I know what to do (it drove my crazy for a while) but I'm curious as to whether there is a way to set the default to "What you see is what you get".

Mike

Hi

I have this issue resolved but I still wonder why it always resets to the wrong way.

I always have to click on the set mode to "What you see is what you get".

This wan't true until a few months ago.

This isn't a big issue now that I know what to do (it drove my crazy for a while) but I'm curious as to whether there is a way to set the default to "What you see is what you get".

Mike

==============================================

Can't say what it is, but I just copied and pasted You. Seems to work here? Maybe it's Continental --- not trying to be funny.

Hi

Ok, it works in "Source Mode but not in "What you see is what you get mode".

I just checked it before I started typing and it started in WYSIWYG mode.

Actually: I see that when I'm in What you see is what you get mode I can't Italicize, Underline or Bolden the type.

Actually: I see that when I'm in What you see is what you get mode I can't Italicize, Underline or Bolden the type.

The two lines above should look the same, but the bottom one was typed in "Source Mode" and the top line was typed in WYSIWYG.

I can't cut and paste or use the style tools when I'm in WYSIWYG Mode.

Well now that I have it figured out I just have to be sure I'm in the correct mode.

Copy: Paste: I just have to be sure I'm in the correct mode.

Mike

Back