Windows 10 Daily BSOD crashes.

I just get regular blue screens or my pc just turns off if surge protector is disabled during stress test. On occasion like 1 every 10 times if i have surge protector off and it will do fine under the stress test. Would a faulty gpu be causing my issues? Should i just replace it?

Last edited:
Try this...

Remove the Nvidia gpu entirely from the system and just use the onboard gpu that comes with the chip. Don't forget you'll have to move your vga cables to the onboard vga port.

Once your up and running on the Intel gpu try stress testing again with furmark. If no bsod occurs then chances are your Nvidia card is toast.

Furmark doesn't allow me to stress test an onboard GPU. is there another tool i can use for this?

Alright yeah i tested both with OCCT and i had no problems when using onboard GPU, but went back to crashing when i put my nvidia gpu back in. I think im just going to replace my GPU now. Thanks for your help again, i really appreciate it.

Alright yeah i tested both with OCCT and i had no problems when using onboard GPU, but went back to crashing when i put my nvidia gpu back in. I think im just going to replace my GPU now. Thanks for your help again, i really appreciate it.
It does sound like the gpu is at fault.

Does the board have a dual PCIE slots?

If so you could try the card in the second slot just to make sure it isn't the slot thats at fault?

Just noticed in afterburner the power limit has been turned up. I'd be testing the system with that at its default values.

I suppose one more test won't hurt but i doubt very much it'll change anything.

Back