Windows 7 Debugger Probelms Windows 7

ramonejm

Hello everyone i am a fellow Windows 7 tester from Jamaica i have been using windows 7 from march up until now with no major errors or problems i have discovered it has a fantastic interface.

A major problem has began to happen to my PC every time i start Windows Live Messenger the newest edition and sign in i get this ESENT Error NO DEBUGGER IS INSTALLED ON THIS MACHINE. Please install one now.
either i click retry and i continuously reappears and when i click cancel it shuts down the program this happens which i use Messenger or Windows live Mail application i found a little way of bypassing it which is Newbie like JUST PUT THE ERROR WINDOW ONE SIDE AND CONTINUE USING THE PROGRAM but that does not fix it. Can some please help me on how to fix this problem oh my build is
Evaluation Copy. Build 7057.winmain.09305-2000

a screen shot is attached
help.PNG

hi

Hello everyone i am a fellow Windows 7 tester from Jamaica i have been using windows 7 from march up until now with no major errors or problems i have discovered it has a fantastic interface.

A major problem has began to happen to my PC every time i start Windows Live Messenger the newest edition and sign in i get this ESENT Error NO DEBUGGER IS INSTALLED ON THIS MACHINE. Please install one now.
either i click retry and i continuously reappears and when i click cancel it shuts down the program this happens which i use Messenger or Windows live Mail application i found a little way of bypassing it which is Newbie like JUST PUT THE ERROR WINDOW ONE SIDE AND CONTINUE USING THE PROGRAM but that does not fix it. Can some please help me on how to fix this problem oh my build is
Evaluation Copy. Build 7057.winmain.09305-2000

a screen shot is attached
help.PNG

i got this problem too. if you can solve it please send the answer to this e-mail [email protected]

Thank You

Build 7057 is a beta version. That expired August 1st. I'm surprised it works at all. We're supposed to be using the RC1 version (7100) now.

Update: I didn't look at the date. Oops, never mind. Duhh!!

Back
Top Bottom