do i need acronis in win10 pro?

kyriakos

hi,my question is if i really need acronis or something like that to backup image for win10pro or are the tools of windows enough for that?
thanks

If you do use Acronis upgrade to True Image 2016.
There is a way to make 2015 work but a bit involved.

Is Good it works for you

I only use Acronis offline boot CD where it runs in Linux and where don't have background noise.
Tried to restore image and my system was totally messed up. I done a complete reinstall with win10 dvd but had to recreate partitions. Acronis said the images was corrupt. I upgraded to 2016 and no more problems.

I use Acronis 2015 at home and work as well... I'm happy you like 2016 and have it working for you but 2015 works on Wx as well.

Personal speaking, it is necessary to have a third-party software for backing up data for Windows 10. Windows 10 Pro does really have a great powerful than previously versions, but it still has many limitations, especially the function of backing data up. You may get a lot of troubles if you do not know about the built-in backup tool. But if you backup with third-party software like AOMEI Backupper, you can create system backup image Windows 10 more flexible and use it do more things.

Back