Windows 10 Error code 0x80072EFE in Windows Update on Windows 10

Mackenzie

Hi, I'm getting this error code 0x80072EFE in Windows Update on Windows 10 Enterprise 10240, 64 bits. Here is the screenshot.

f4c43e2d-ac02-4b09-a5da-6d7c77070979.jpg

I can't access the Insider Hub app and even this site in Google Chrome, it just shows a blank page with Err_Connection_Reset. I have already tried all the methods provided on the official Microsoft website here and also other websites here and here. Nothing worked, I need some serious help, please!

Also, I don't want to format my computer so don't suggest that. Though that will be my last resort.

Hi, I'm getting this error code 0x80072EFE in Windows Update on Windows 10 Enterprise 10240, 64 bits. Here is the screenshot.

View attachment 36934
I can't access the Insider Hub app and even this site in Google Chrome, it just shows a blank page with Err_Connection_Reset. I have already tried all the methods provided on the official Microsoft website here and also other websites here and here. Nothing worked, I need some serious help, please!

Also, I don't want to format my computer so don't suggest that. Though that will be my last resort.

Hi,

The error code 0x80072efe is a Windows Update Error Code occurs when your computer is having trouble connecting to Microsoft's Windows Update server. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to ask if have you tried checking the compatibility issues with your computer? We also suggest that you run the Windows Update Troubleshooter by clicking on this link. It will diagnose and provide a remedy.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Regards,
Adrian

Back
Top Bottom