Windows 8 Export Outlook for Mac 2011 mails to Postbox Windows

Steve Hunter

How can I Import emails from outlook 2011 that I run in macbook pro to postbox that is installed in windows system. I have almost 10 years worth of emails saved in outlook 2011 and have managed to save and arrange each mail in particular folders. How can I transfer all the emails safely from outlook 2011 to postbox windows along with the folders.

Going to need a little bit more information than that - what protocol are you running? POP or IMAP? With IMAP you shouldn't need to do anything, simply set up the account on your new machine and you're good to go.

I have heard good things about OLM Converter Pro, but I don't have any personal experience with it.

Hi,

That is always a preeminent job to act upon seeing as the 10 years worth of emails will be certainly crucial for you, thus in order to transfer the Mac Outlook mails to Windows securely then make an effort to get hold of this third-party SysTools Outlook Mac Exporter Software as this has enough competency to convert .olm files to .pst, .eml, .msg files.

Hi,
Export Outlook for Mac 2011 mails to Postbox Windows is an answered query now, this application can be validly done through a third party tool. By visiting on given link you can find a helping arena where from you will receive a specific path to access your Mac Outlook 2011 entire emails into any of the three file formats as EML, MSG and PST.

For more about the same conversion you can visit on: http://howtotransfermac-windows.wikidot.com/

Back
Top Bottom