Windows 7 How to import .eml files in outlook 2007

Travis Woods

I have an exported folder from windows live mail containing all my emails in the form of .eml files. I dont have any other back up of my emails other than this foldr and I want to import all my emails in outlook 2007. I find no option in outlook 2007 to import .eml files. So how can I import .eml files in outlook 2007. Thank you.

Regarding your query I did a research and found a tool that can help you, here the link:-
http://applemailtopst.com/how-to-convert-apple-mail-database-to-pst-file-outlook-windows/

I read in its features that this tool has the capability to convert .eml files into .pst that is the file extension for your outlook 2010.

I would suggest you to get the trial period setup first and check its fuctioning and get used to the proper working.
I hope this information helps you.

Having a google search can land you in a pool of solutions for your problem.
Or you can use applications to solve your issue.
There are various applications available for this problem. Have look at one I know:-

.Eml FIle Conversion (better get the trial period to ensure its working with your system)

Hope this helps
Thank you

There is no manual option available in outlook 2007 to convert eml file to pst file. For this, best solution is windows live mail to pst converter tool. You can easily search in Google:

Yes, can get your eml messages files placed inside a folder to a pst file. Manual solution for Eml to PST is widely used by some geek for preparing the solution for supporting users using various client applications. But there is no direct solution for this particular file conversion. You may also find a manual for eml message to pst files.

I have tried one of them let me brief as much as possible. Hope you able to understand-
1. Copied your EML file inside a folder
2. Place that folder inside the local folder of Windows Mail. User this path for locating Local folder -: C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Mail\Local Folders
3. Open Windows live Mail and go to File -> Import -> Windows mail -> Select specific folder (in which we copied mails earlier) and click ok.
4. Drag and drop the mail from imported folder to the Imap account folder displayed at the left side bar.
5. Synchronize the windows live Mail with your web account/ IMAP account.
6. Open Outlook and click on send and received messages.
7. find your mails in imap account inside Outlook 2007 and copied to new folder which will makes a new pst file.

This is the way i have converted eml file to pst. If you're not able to perform this manual method and looks a bit tough then you can search for a professional software.
EML to PST Converter- Precisely and seelessly convert your multiple EML file to PST file formats.

You can also visit my blog on various manual conversion tricks. EasyTechTools.com

I have an exported folder from windows live mail containing all my emails in the form of .eml files. I dont have any other back up of my emails other than this foldr and I want to import all my emails in outlook 2007. I find no option in outlook 2007 to import .eml files. So how can I import .eml files in outlook 2007. Thank you.
Though MS Outlook client doesn't provide you any feature to import EML files, but Windows Live Mail has an export feature by using which you can export email messages to Outlook client with ease. Instead of using any paid tool for EML to PST conversion, one must try this manual trick.

Thanks.

You can use this EML to PST software, this software will help you to convert emails from EML to PST file format. This is a tool to convert your all emails from EML to PST. It can easily convert EML files into PST format without losing any data and convert single as well as multiple EML files at a one time. It also converts Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird and Apple email and uses EML to PST file format.

There is no required third-party software to export EML files in PST format. To convert EML files to PST, download this application OSTtoPSTAPP EML to PST Converter. To convert EML files of any size into PST files, users can select any of them. The original file is retained while the conversion process is initiated. The conversion of user emails with attachments into EML files is possible. It offers a simple and welcoming GUI interface for speedy migrations. Convert EML files to PST without any file size restriction.

I had a similar difficulty when I wanted to import my EML files into Outlook 2007. At the time, I didn't know how to complete this translation, but after some research, I discovered a guide that is linked to this issue. I now understand how to import .eml files into Outlook 2007 format step by step after reading that thread. In this post, you will also learn about the manual way as well as the automated option for importing your bulk EML files into Outlook format. Another thing you learned in this blog is that you can import .eml files into Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019. To know more information about how to import EML files into Outlook 2007 format you can read this post: softakensoftware.com/blog/import-eml-to-outlook.html

Hey, if you are looking for a way to import .eml files in Outlook 2007, So first you know that your EML file cannot be imported directly in Outlook, first it has to be imported in PST, after that the PST file will open easily in Outlook. Now let me tell you about a famous software that will import your EML file into PST. "FixVare EML to PST Converter" is the best software that can import your .eml files into Outlook 2007. This tool helps users to import EML files into Outlook 2007 with all associated attachments. This tool can easily convert multiple .eml files to Outlook 2007 at once without any trouble. If you want to know more about the features of this tool, then you can check it by visiting its official website:

Get the ToolsBaer EML to PST Converter software. You can use Windows OS to help it and change all your emails, attachments etc as they were in the previous database. With this advanced email converter, you can convert multiple EML files. This software converts Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird and Apple email and uses EML in PST file format. The software accurately converts EML files to PST and allows users to open EML files in Outlook 2016, 2013, 2011, 2010, 2007 and 2003.

Back