Windows 10 How to use the Windows back up image

[*offtopic*] to image your computer, drink a bunch of whiskey then forget what a computer is :)
LMAO I know you don't believe in imaging @Neemobeer , but some of us still do. It's good to get off topic once in awhile friend.:rofl:
I'm going to mix my first bourbon and water. Play a little Texas Holdum and hit the sack. Do you have a comment on this issue my friend, that might help. I need all the help I can get for my friend Texas.;)

Unfortunately I don't. I personally thing maintaining images is a waste of time. I keep backups of my data and that is it. I'd rather re-install everything for the sake of keeping it as clean as possible. Data is almost always recoverable even if the system won't boot.

Hey friend ! I have no problem with your theory. It's always cool to start with a fresh copy of windows. It's just that I'm a lazy person and my OS image will be real close to a clean install. I have done what your saying a couple of times. It's cool!
Here you go friend and Thanks for your reply !
upload_2016-5-16_22-46-13.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey @kemical Getting a little off topic here :rofl: Do you think that will be OK. It's my thread and I sure don't mind! LMAO
@RichM thinks there's a sticky here some place before all the clutter! I don't know?? What do you think?
Boat or Bear.;)

Last edited:
Hi @RichM Maybe not with Macrium, but if you read my reply above that doesn't hold true with the windows image feature.
Did you not read my reply about having to change the name back to be able to restore the image?;):)
Thanks for your reply!

I did read it but truthfully I did not understand it. I can't imagine for the life of me why you wold have to rename an image file to restore it but uin any case this post is about not seeing the image file at all anyway and I fear taking it off topic here. Maybe I need to imbibe something?
  • :)

Back
Top Bottom