Windows 10 I am completely stuck please someone help me...

Abdulee67

Aight so yesterday i was just playing some games on my laptop when suddenly the BSOD appeared ... at first it was doing some process of diagonossing but after a couple of minutes when the reboot happened nothing changed and blue screen was still there...
i have tried to enter windows by disturbing its reboot 3 times but when its loading those tools it gets back to blue screen...
I have also tried my Windows 10 bootable usb drive and set the order in BIOS to give it full boot priority but even it wont boot and i get blue screen of death...
i am getting multiple errors which include:
• Kernal security check failure
• IRQL not less or equal
• Driver IRQL not less or equal
• Page found in non paged area
• Kmode exception not handled
And a few others i cant think of ...
i cant basically do anything other then booting into bios...
my laptop specs are as follow:
i7 7500U
Nvidia 920mx
8gb ram
1tb hdd
And the model is Asus vivobook f540U
Please help would be highly appreciated as i am completely stuck here and out of ideas of what i can do... Am even willing to loose my files for sake of it just getting fixed ... and one more thing yesterday i think what might have caused this issue as a program i only downloaded this program:

Please someone help

Last edited by a moderator:
Some more errors:
System thread exception not handled
Unexpected kernal mode trap
Attempted to write read only memory

To solve this issue, first go to settings, from update & recovery click on recovery.Under advanced startup, hit on restart now button. Wait for a while to appear advanced startup options screen.Then click on troubleshoot.On the another screen click on startup settings then hit on restart to boot to safe mode.Hopefully it will help you.I would like to add, since you are using win 10 system, if you are thinking to buy a security camera go for arlo camera, just install it and download arlo app for pc windows 10 and operate it.

Back
Top Bottom