Windows 7 I randomly get BlueScreens !

Sky

Well, I never had them at first when I had gotten my computer .Until a couple of weeks later. I suspected it could be a program I installed but I need conformation on thaat. :tongue:
I included my mini dump files, system info and my CPU and memory tab.. hopefully.
I hope someone can help me! D:

Attachments

• Seven Forums.rar
    962 bytes · Views: 172
  • Minidump files.rar
    66.7 KB · Views: 175
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 314
Uninstall AVG through the Control Panel then run the AVG Uninstaller that matches your system (32 or 64 bit) in Safe Mode to clear up the remnants. Download and install Link Removed due to 404 Error(MSE) as its replacement.

Update these drivers

Rt64win7 Rt64win7.sys Thu Mar 04 13:42:52 2010 from Realtek

RTKVHD64 RTKVHD64.sys Tue Feb 09 15:28:17 2010 also Realtek

This Cyberlink driver is old but I'm unsure if there is an update or not.
000 000.fcl Fri Sep 26 14:11:22 2008

Last edited:
Welcome. Uninstall ZoneAlarm. Enjoy.

(Elmer, whenever you see a 0x7f stop error, run this command to see if ZoneAlarm is there:

lmvm vsdatant

Vsdatant.sys is the ZoneAlarm firewall driver, and is always the cause when presesnt, of the 0x7f.

When NETIO.sys is involved, that is always a clear giveaway too.)

Welcome. Uninstall ZoneAlarm. Enjoy.

(Elmer, whenever you see a 0x7f stop error, run this command to see if ZoneAlarm is there:

lmvm vsdatant

Vsdatant.sys is the ZoneAlarm firewall driver, and is always the cause when presesnt, of the 0x7f.

When NETIO.sys is involved, that is always a clear giveaway too.)

Copied and noted! Cheers TG.

This Cyberlink driver is old but I'm unsure if there is an update or not.
000 000.fcl Fri Sep 26 14:11:22 2008

This is the latest driver from Cyberlink for this and is very well. No issues here. :)

Cool about ZA!

Thanks guys! :)
I uninstalled ZoneAlarm, soon to uninstall AVG but I'm a little confused about the Realtek update since the website is so confusing. xD I managed to find an updated for audio drivers or something and I'm downloading it now. :redface:

Thanks guys! :)
I uninstalled ZoneAlarm, soon to uninstall AVG but I'm a little confused about the Realtek update since the website is so confusing. xD I managed to find an updated for audio drivers or something and I'm downloading it now. :redface:

Elmer linked you well to the Realtek drivers. Sometimes, Realtek's site bugs out and links get temporarily broken.

For the lan driver, search Realtek's site for "8111" after clicking Downloads near the top. Click on the software link. Install the auto installation Win 7 file.

You're welcome.

Last edited:
I serach that up and I had downloaded the right update. Thanks, again!

Back
Top Bottom