Keyboard issue azerty qwerty

Tim Dehaen

hello,

I'm working and living in Belgium and we use the azery keyboardformat. I'm having a annoying problem since a few weeks. Every time a user logs on, the keyboard is set to Qwerty. The user is not able to switch to azerty. is there a possibility to set the keyboard to Azerty via GPO or via a script?

We are having the problem with Windows 10 clients. Windows 7 clients don't have the problem ...

I have implemented this solution on my server ... If I don't get any complaints today, i can assume that the problem is solved. Strange that only my Win 10 machines in het domain have this type of problem.
I'm using an image to install the clients, but as long as they aren't a member of the domain the problem doesn't appear. Stange!

Hi! Computers will drive you insane if you try to figure out there strange behavior.
I'm glad you got your issue solved Tim. Welcome to Windows forum! If you have more problems, we are always here.
Hows the weather in Belgium??

Weather? Cold (max 8°c, Yesterday very wet, today some Sunshine).
Thx for your response.
I've already read some topics on this forum and learned a few nice tricks ;)

Glad you are enjoying the forum. Oklahoma is expecting
some really bad weather tomorrow! Don't be a stranger. Join in and be apart of Windows Forum when ever you have the time!
We are the friendliest people you will ever meet!;):)

I have implemented this solution on my server ... If I don't get any complaints today, i can assume that the problem is solved. Strange that only my Win 10 machines in het domain have this type of problem.
I'm using an image to install the clients, but as long as they aren't a member of the domain the problem doesn't appear. Stange!

What version of server are you using?

I'm having a annoying problem since a few weeks.

I'm using an image to install the clients

The idea that it only happened some weeks ago means something has changed and the most likely change that can effect gpu is a Microsoft update;

Isolate one wx system known to have this issue and remove the hdd

Then install a fresh blank hdd and install the original wx build (try to match whatever install media the other hdd used).

Install any other software needed… Test that the wx build is stable and then disable Microsoft updates.

What I have done for now, is removing the userprofiles from the users who have noticed me the problem ... that crazy Belgium people, working with AZERTY while the rest of the world (except France) is working with QWERTY :)

Back
Top Bottom