Windows 7 Language Bar on top, always when installing programms

BobDobalina

Hello,

I just have a fresh windows 7 on on harddrive here, installed like i always do, but this time i have a weird problem. always when i install a programm (doubleclick the exe), on the top of the monitor pops up the language bar. never had that before and I want it to go away forever. I already removed it from taskbar but it has no changes.

Hi Bob,
yeah the language bar annoys me too..

Follow my screenshots below on how to hide it:
lang bar 1.jpg

lang bar 2.jpg

Hope that helps..

Hi,

it looks different on my computer. I posted the things that look similar. But I still have the bar on top, when i try to install programms and i am asked for user account control. when i cleck yes (or no) it dissapears.. but I never had that before like I said and that confues me.

BTW: I love u for helping me so much <3

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 195
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 264
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 246
Bob can you take a screenshot of the actual language bar, thanks.

Screenshot doesn't work, so I quickly made a photo with my smartphone. I marked that annoying thing.

Attachments

• DSC_0643.jpg
    DSC_0643.jpg
    936.3 KB · Views: 261
Hi Bob,
here is a screenshot of the language bar and how to use it to get to the settings I outlined above. The reason yours looks so different is because you've applied so form of theme. If I'm correct your using windows 7? Which if you are then try changing it back to it's default look. My Deutsche isn't so good either:
lang bar 3.jpg

No that doesn't help. The settings bar is also not in mine version. What the hell is this?

I wouldn't say it is a bug. It's more like an abnormality of Windows. I have the same kind, my Windows is installed US English, but my native language is Finnish, though Swedish actually, I'm a part of the Swedish speaking minority in Finland. Sometimes the language bar appears. No need to be concerned.

Back
Top Bottom