Windows 10 Laptop won't connect to network

Tambam

Trying to connect my laptop to our wifi network and this is the message I keep getting. I also just replaced the screen and it was working prior to the screen replacement.

Attachments

• 20200911_135317.jpg
    20200911_135317.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 190
Replacing the screen? Does that mean that you opened your laptop and disconnected and reconnected some system parts?
I think I would try to connecting it by wire to the network so that drivers can be loaded. If that does not solve the problem you may need to reopen it again and check whether all was reconnected properly.
Welcome to this forum and keep us informed.

i would also assume a driver issue... imo replace laptop screen = fresh Windows install

Replacing the screen? Does that mean that you opened your laptop and disconnected and reconnected some system parts?
I think I would try to connecting it by wire to the network so that drivers can be loaded. If that does not solve the problem you may need to reopen it again and check whether all was reconnected properly.
Welcome to this forum and keep us informed.
Yes, I had a technician replace the screen because it was cracked. I will try and reconnect by wire. Thank you for the help!

Back