Windows 7 Laptops drop or cant connect to network netbook can plz help

sicex

Like the title says our home network is aparantly running fine via wifi but the laptops in our house hold are having issues. First all we have called in a technician to solve this issue before but it was temporary. the desktop the modem is directly connected to says it has a connection of 100mbps and laptops that cannot connect to internet say 48-54mbps. The laptops run Windows 7 home premium and windows 7 ultimate. Desktop runs vista netbook runs win 7 starter. the netbook when connected says 18mbps and runs fine smoth and quick on the web but the laptops can take up to an hour just to download a few kilobytes and its rediculous that it takes me 5minutes to have a 50% chance to load google homepage. There are times when it will randomly jump in connectivity IE the page loads right away likeit should. I have run cmd as admin and run ping 4.2.2.2 to get varying results. i have had as good as 52ms and as worse as either 1700ms with 75% loss and to the point of 100% loss in a space of the few minutes it took me to run it. I have run spyware doctor malwarebytes norton and avira antivirus to find a few things but that is all and have them repaired. This has not fixed our issue and would like any help or advice because this is only a recent issue and it still runs perfectly normal on the netbook D: thanks in advance'

now when i ping 4.2.2.2 on laptop i get and average of 22ms with 2 bars of connectivity however when i try to connect to internet i get this website is currently unavailabe. when i tried to ping yahoo.com -f -l 1472 it said it could not fin d hostr yahoo.com etc D: please help

Last edited:
Back