Windows 7 Latop connection issue

Shotocan

I am working on a Dell laptop. It connects to my router. I get an ip address. I can ping the laptop from other computer on the network. But will not open any web pages just get "can not open web page" run off line antivirus nothong found. Ran malware bytes camilian. Nothing found. Also the laptop beeps like bios code. Untill window starts. Not sure if it is related? Thanks in advance for the help. Shotokan.

Thanks for all th3 quick replies. Ok got ride of the beeping. The bios battery was dead. Replaced. All good. Still have the connection issue. Tried to reset tcp/ip and the stack. No joy. Will it was appart, I reset the wifi card. Reset the meneory and cleaned the fan. As well as the bios battery. Reassmble. It will connect with the router bit say's "no internet access" . I allso uninstalled the wifi card and let it get redicoverd by windows. Still no go? Any help would be great. Thanks Shotokan.

Turns out the battery fixed tje beeping and a clean install fixed the connection issue. Thanks to every one whom helped with suggestions. Shotokan

Back
Top Bottom