MS email re: Aug 1st

Peterr

Fantastic Member
Hello
I received an email from MS saying by Aug 1st they wanted privacy and ads etc. done by MS users. I did not see a place to "accept".
I do not want to lose my email address especially and other MS feature so what am I supposed to do to maintain them.
I really did not understand the email and hope someone else did.
Thanks

Hello @Peterr

Did the e-mail look like this?

ms-email.png

If so, it just means they updated their service agreement and privacy statement.

So I don't have to do anything to keep my email account etc. with them? No action needed?

No. They would not want to lose millions upon millions of customers just because they changed their service agreement. Most, likely, this is just a notification, because they may be legally bound to do so. Essentially, this means, if you do not agree with their changes, you can stop using their services before the change takes place. From time to time, you will see these e-mails from places like Google, or Facebook, explaining that their policies have been "updated", "changed", or "simplified". This usually means that some condition of the service agreement has been altered for some legal reason. The e-mail was likely sent to every single user on their service.

Back
Top Bottom