Windows 7 Multiple Display Problem

makemeegg

I just installed Windows 7 Beta. I have an old Nvidia Quadro4 380XGL video card with two VGA ports which worked with XP & Vista. When I booted up Windows 7, the display is the same on both of my monitors (cloned). I would like to extend my desktop across my second monitor. I went into display settings and there was no drop down menu for multiple monitors. Device manager shows a standard vga adapter intalled. I went to the Nvidia site and there are no Windows 7 drivers for my video card. Has anyone had a similar problem or know of any solution?

Thanks

I just installed Windows 7 Beta. I have an old Nvidia Quadro4 380XGL video card with two VGA ports which worked with XP & Vista. When I booted up Windows 7, the display is the same on both of my monitors (cloned). I would like to extend my desktop across my second monitor. I went into display settings and there was no drop down menu for multiple monitors. Device manager shows a standard vga adapter intalled. I went to the Nvidia site and there are no Windows 7 drivers for my video card. Has anyone had a similar problem or know of any solution?

Thanks

whats your sys config? when are you planning to build/buy a new computer?

My W7 won't multi with my laptop LCD and my external LCD monitor. It will detect it but it won't switch over, clone, or spread.

Back