Windows 7 NBA 2K10 still crashes after windows 7 clean install

HansOssip

I first figured out that I had done upgrade install windows 7 on windows vista and now I did Windows 7 clean install and NBA 2k10 still crashes and goes to blue screen what says something about "Check that you have adequate disk space".
Really need some help about this.. :confused:

First, let's disable the automatic restart on system failure.
Open the start menu and type "system" and click "Edit' the System Environment Variables".
Under Start-up and Recovery click settings and under "System Failure" uncheck the box that says "Automatically Restart".
Now the next time the issue happens tell us exactly what the Error code and message says (just the code and attached message, not all that "A problem has occurred and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage" jazz.
Good luck,

I'm sorry, I'm having some problems creating a gmail account (which is funny because I have an account for just about everything else google related)
Could you upload your screen shots here? (Click the picture link in the reply box and it would let you paste the URL from google)

Link Removed due to 404 Error

I think imageshack is just fine?

Ok, one of those screenshots is related to a driver, most likely a display driver, so what make and model is your graphics card?

open the start menu and type "devmgmt.msc"
Expand the section that says "Display Adapters"
Tell us what's in the list.

:(No, but are you telling me that there is no way I can run Windows 7 on my computer (Dell XPS M1530), before I installed Windows 7 I also checked compability and it was OK.

Not at all.
I just find it strange that things worked right in Vista, but not after you installed Windows 7.
Is there anything about the game crashing in the event log?

Everything was positive, but when I run NBA then everything works good, and then suddenly my computer usage is 98% and then my computer goes to blue screen :S

Back