Need help deciding on 2 components for new pc build

Unchecky basically uncheck's the boxes on software that tries adding extra unwanted stuff like browser toolbars, etc.

I know I was being facetious. I have edge and IE disabled. Chrome has it's form of flash and html5 and thats it for me. No installing java either.

Well games are done, except Skyrim. Waiting for Skyrim x64 to show up in my Steam account in a few hours now.
WMP, Photos, Groove Music, Music & Videos, IE, Edge, modern games & Cyberlink Media Suite 14 Ultra are all done.
Chrome & Firefox are fully setup now.
Now for the rest of my software.

I'm downloading the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition in Steam now.
After I have it setup, I have to reinstall a few more programs.
Later this morning I'll be doing my modding to my 2 fans.
Then after that I'll reinstall Bitdeffender Internet Security 2017, update it and let it run a full scan.
After that it will be system image time.

I'll have to checkout GOG in a few month's. I'm not going to have any money to spare until 2017.
Next week everything's gonna be gone when I get my video card.
December's gonna be a new rfb keyboard &mouse.
Once I have them, I can sell my old pc and then get my new eyeglasses.
I'll also be getting the 2 EKWB EK Vardar F4-120 addon fan kit.
In January Ill be getting the EKWB EK-XLC Predator 240 QDC.
In February I'll be getting the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY and probably Battlefield 1:Ultimate or whatever the version w/all dlc is called.
I'll checkout GOG in March when I have money to spare.
If I have any money left in December, after I get my eyeglasses, I may renew my Office 365.
I let that lapse and have been using Office 2010 Home & Student.

Can't be bothered with skyrim.. I already played the original for like a 1000hrs plus I'm replaying Witcher 3.. No doubt I'll play it again someday but not anytime soon.. ;)

Getting all my Zinio magazines now. That will take a few hours as I have 4 different account's. I'm on the 3rd account in Zinio Reader 4 now. Once I'm done with Zinio Reader 4, I have to do Zinio Reader 5 for all 4 accounts. Zinio hasn't upgraded all my magazines to work in Zinio Reader 5 yet, that's why I'm sill using Zinio Reader 4.
Once both are done I have to configure WOT in Firefox.
When that's done, I'll reinstall Bitdefender Internet Security 2017 and run a full scan, after it's updated and I restart my pc.
Then it will be fan modding time.

Skyrim I got for free, because I already had the original game and all it's dlc. The new one is just basically 64 bit, with a lot of graphics fixes in it, etc.

The Witcher 3 will have to wait until after I have all my upgraded parts.
Video card, better watercooler, 2 more fans for p/p, led keyboard and mouse comes first.
I can't sell the old pc without the new keyboard & mouse for this pc.
Current keyboard & mouse are going with old pc.

Yes, it's free for anyone that had the Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim and all it's d.l.c.
P.C. is all setup now. Bitdefnder Internet Security 2017's full scan came up clean.
The Windows 10 update that Microsoft released yesterday screwed up Cortana on my pc.
Oh well, after I go to the grocery store in a little while, I'll be doing my 2 fans.

I found out why Cortana isn't working. Problem is the Start Menu Troubleshooter fails to fix it, even though I clicked Advanced and checked Automatically Fix Errors.
Here's a screenshot of it's results.
StartMenuTrouble.PNG

Back