Need help deciding on 2 components for new pc build

I forgot all about not having the case, thus no usb ports to plug my flash drive into to install anything. Oh weel, I guess I'll just check the psu and the Arctic Liquid Freezer 240 out.
Oh well, I'm going to be tired by the time it arrives anyway. Haven't been able to sleep since Saturday morning. Tired now, but can't go to sleep. Have to go get a kidney ultrasound and then to my urologist to see if I have kidney stones again. Hopefully not.

Actually, I'm pretty much tired all the time. I wake up, when I lie down. I've always been a night owl, since I was a kid. Then from what I've recently about diabetes, after you've had it for many year's you have problems sleeping. Then I have to also add in the fact a lot of medicines I can't take due to kidney disease from it.
I already know one of the 4 buses I'll be using today I'll fall asleep on. Hopefully it works out to the last one and I just miss my stop to go home by 1/2 mile.
I have to drink 32 ozs. of something before the ultrasound. There's a 7-11 across the street from the stop I get on at, I may call them and ask them to make a 1/2 pot of coffee with enough in it for 1 pot.
Then I'll b.s the first 2 bus drivers and tell them I have to drink it, because my blood sugar is low.

I can't remember which appointment I have Friday, because they talked too fast. All my doctors, other than for my appointment today and for my diabetes are in the same building.
I'm hoping it's with the dietician. Once, I go to that one I find out what not to eat, to stop getting the kidney stones.
The last 3 times I've had them have been closer together. First time was in 93, second was in 2008, third was in 2013, the fourth and fifth were 1 1/2 weeks apart from each other in November & December.

Well good luck with them all and I really hope you don't fall asleep on the bus although i have to say I've done it many times myself (usually after drinking too much beer.. ;))

I meant to say before, I really like the Velcro cable ties I got. The ones I got Attmu Microfiber Cloth Ties 50 Pack have Velcro on one side and the other side has a stick material on it. You don't have to cut them. I also tested one out as it was a little lose and shifted down. The sticky side resticks no problem.
Here's some pictures of what new parts I have now M.2 ssd and cpu are in the mobo. My ram was reflecting too much in it's packaging.
I have the Arctic set as push/pull exhaust. Have to unscrew the top 2 fans to get it in the case next month.
I'm planning on getting 3 NZXT led 120mm or 140mm. fans for the hdd cage pivot and in front of the psu. They're gonna be intake along with the front and side panel fan's.
May will be a cheap part month, so I'll probably get Rise of the Tomb Raider from Steam. I won't install it until I have the 2 Sapphire R9 380X Nitro's, though. My 2 760's can't handle the game.
I'll install in July or August after I have the 2nd card.
My dog need's his yearly shot's in July, plus state registration That's a little over $100.00 plus his flea, tick and heartworm prevention pills.
I'll probable upgrade to the newest version of Cyberlink Media Suite Ultra then.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 313
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    483.4 KB · Views: 273
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    445.6 KB · Views: 283
  • Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    472.2 KB · Views: 291
  • Picture 5.jpg
    Picture 5.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 304
  • Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    562.1 KB · Views: 310
  • Picture 7.jpg
    Picture 7.jpg
    443.3 KB · Views: 285
  • Picture 14.jpg
    Picture 14.jpg
    351.3 KB · Views: 309
  • Picture 15.jpg
    Picture 15.jpg
    406 KB · Views: 236
Pictures probably look terrible. I had to hold my webcam in one hand while I figured out where my mouse was to yake them.
I think the cooler was well worth $80.00.

I usually luck out an finally fall asleep just a mile before my stop. My dog will wake me up when I get home. I rescued him about 3 years ago from a ex-roommate that was abusive to him. He freaks when I'm not home, from what my current roommates say.
The ex-roommate you to kick him. I pinned him up against the wall when I saw him do it and he's been my dog since.

God I didn't I had pictures of me in there. Those are at least over a year ago. Here's Sebastian

PSU & mobo speaker arrived. Best packaged psu I ever got. Was wrapped in celephane and then where the tab pulls out to get the cpu box open was taped, too. Tested it with the psu tester that comes with it and it works.

Also, I have one question while I'm thinking about it. I didn't realize that my motherboard has 2 USB 3.0 headers on it. That work's out perfect for me.
Does anyone know of a cable I can get that would plug into the 2nd USB 3.0 header and then accept a USB 2.0 header in it ?
The NZXT Phantom 820 has 1 USB 3.0 connector and 2 USB 2.0 connectors. Motherboard only has 2 USB 2.0 headers.
I need to be able to plug my memory card reader into that 2nd USB 3.0 port. It's USB 2.0.

Excellent! I have USB3 now at the front too.. All I need now is an actual USB3 device.. :D

I only have one usb 3.0 device. I'll have a second one probably in fall. I'm eventually gonna put a 4.0TB drive inside the pc and then I'll need a bigger usb 3.0 drive for my backups.
When I get the bigger usb 3.0 drive, I'll retire my now Ancient Iomega usb 2.0/eSATA drive. Then I'll use my current usb 3.0 hdd in it's place for system images and the new one for backups

3 weeks to 3 weeks and 2 days left. Ordering my case on the first. I should have it in that time frame.
Curious on when I'll receive the usb 3.0 to 2.0 mobo. adaptor. I didn't realize, it's coming from China.

I'm ordering some new fans soon. I want some Corsair AF140' Red LED fans for my 450D. My moBo is red and black so it keeps in with the theme. A bit of bling goes a long way.. :)

I'd stay away from the Corsair fans. From experience they're the loudest one's sold. Especially, the ones the give with their all in one cooler's.
Take a look at the EK Varder fans. All their fan's are only $19.99 and you can get in the U.S., too. The place that stock's EKWB part's in the U.S. is one town below me in Florida. I think it's Performance P.CS. Well Performance PCS raised the price on a few of them to $22.99 and some are still $19.99. They're good for water coolers, too.
Here's Performance PCS's link for them.Search results for: 'EK Vardar 140mm'

Back