Need help deciding on 2 components for new pc build

Down the road, if I don't like the Arctic Liquid Freezer 240 I got, I'll get a EK Predator XLC 240 with 4 of the Vardar Furious F5 120mm. fans for it.
That won't be until September/October, though.
I'm also, hoping by November/December releases a new Core i7 Skylake cpu, so the 17 6700K I want's price will drop.

I already have some Corsair AF140's and they are pretty quiet.. I have them running at medium speed and I cannot hear them at all. Even the 120 at the back isn't very loud and I don't have fan controller on that. Thanks for the link tho'.. :)

I know the Corsair SP's are loud as hell. The EK ones can't be beat for the price and they're made for water coolers, too.

Another quick question while I'm thinking about it.. My psu came with black mesh wiring harnesses for all the cables, except the video card cables are red mesh.
I like the red mesh better, as I'm gonna be going with red lighting for the pre-installed case fans and led strips.
Does anyone know if I can get & what they'd be called red mesh just to wrap around the black psu cables I already have ?

I think I'm gonna go in a different route once this pc is up. This time I'll have more room on my first ssd, so instead of making a Games folder in C:\Program Files(x86) and pointing Windows to it in Disk Management to put all games on my second ssd. I think I'll leave what Steam games will fit on the 1st ssd and put the other's on the 2nd ssd using GameSave Manager to move them.
Anyway, it should be built 2 weeks from tomorrow or Friday.
Unless if I get lucky, like I did when I got this case from Newegg and received it the next day. If they use Federal Express again it may happen, as they deliver on Saturday's. U.P.S. doesn't.

WWE 2K16 loads slowly. Think 2K Sports needs to update it as it was released under 2 weeks ago.
Here's screenshots of my non-Windows Store games.
Add Rise of the Tomb Raider to the Steam list. I'm getting it in July.
Not all the Uplay ones are going to be installed. Not all the Steam ones either.
If I can't use my controller in it, I can't play it. More diabetes issues involving fingers that lock up.

Attachments

• Origin.PNG
    Origin.PNG
    662.5 KB · Views: 360
  • Steam.PNG
    Steam.PNG
    177.9 KB · Views: 329
  • Uplay1.PNG
    Uplay1.PNG
    740.5 KB · Views: 275
  • Uplay2.PNG
    Uplay2.PNG
    663.7 KB · Views: 319
Countdown begins as of today or tomorrow. Order the case early Friday and should have it a week from Wednesday or Thursday. Maybe sooner than that it Newegg uses FedEx instead of UPS.
Then I'm hoping my Microsoft Optical Desktop 2000 will work with my new mobo. As it won't let me in my uefi on my current mobo.
I'd rather use it and have less wires. I use my Xbox 360 controller for games, so the wireless keyboard & mouse shouldn't be a big deal.
I'm eventually going to get a Xbox One gamepad, but I want a wired one. That will be down the road, as only one of my current games uses it, instead of the Xbox 360 gamepad.
The video card and ips monitor are 1st planned upgrades. Then a newer webcam that can utilize 10's facial recognition for logging ibto 10.
Then the Xbox One gamepad and maybe a Windows 10 smartphone.
As far as the smartphone, only if it has 1.0GB ram, support 128GB microSD card and has at least a 5" screen.
Got spoiled with the bigger screen on my old Lumia 1320.

If I can swing it on Friday, I may get the new Atari game bundle on Steam. I know they're old games, but I had the major ones back in Windows 95 era.
May renew my Bitdefender Internet Security, too.
I let the Bitdefender slide last month for new part's.
The new deal they gave me, if it's still good Friday, is too good to pass up, $19.9 for any of their product's for a year.
Nobody has the 2 year Bitdefender Internet Security deal, like I got 2 years ago now.

Thanks kemical. The case is gonna be the fun part and take a few hours. I have to pull it's front panel off, so I can get the top panels lid off. Then I found out I can then unscrew the top panel and take it out. That seems a easier route to install my cooler. Before all that I need/want to undo NZXT's way they have all the cases wires strapped to each other and do them in a way that makes more sense. The pre-included 8-pin psu extender I may not need.
I'm also debating on whether I'm going to use the cases fan controller for the front, side and rear fans or the mobo's fan headers for them.
I am definitely using the mobo's headers for my Arctic Liquid Freezer 240. I only need 2 or 3 headers for it, as Arcticc has connectors for the fans that plug into each other. I'm gonna have the top 2 hooked to each other and the bottom 2 hooked to each other.
Motherboard has a waterpump header and 2 cpu headers.
The case has dust filters galore, too. PSU area, front bottom (in front of psu 2 120/140mm. fans can fit), dust filter in front of front 200mm. fan and 2 top 200mm. filters.
Top 200mm. fan is coming out for Arctic Liquid Freezer 240 and will be a spare for the front/side panel 200mm. fans.
The morning the case is arriving, I'll remove my video cards, 3.0TB hdd., Intel ssd and memory car reader from this pc.
I'll then probably do a quick rewiring on this one, removing the old wire straps and using the new Velcro ones. I've still got over 50 of them as, I got 50, my psu came with 5 or 6 and I only used 6 so far on the water cooler.
From the case videos I've seen, the case back won't fit the Velcro ties, but I'm using them and then I'm using the regular ties to to to wrap around them and the case mounting point's. I'll leave enough of a gap to where they can be cut down the road for future upgrades.

I may get some BitFenix Spectre Pro's down the road to replace the stock case fan's First, I have to see whether I like red or blue better in the case with it's hue lighting for the led strips.The case has a rgb strip above the mobo and on each side of the front panel. The back also has a white led light, if you're messing with the back of the case.

I just remembered something that I forgot all about. I have to go through my closet boxes this week. I have 2 Corsair AF 140mm. fans, that I never used on this pc. I think I'll use them in front of the psu on the new case as instake fans. Just another piece on the Phantom 820, I'll need to remove to get them installed. I'm already removing the bottom hdd cage. There's a metal riser below that, that I'll have to remove to get the far right fan in.Theres a piece on the front bottom of the case that needs to be pulled off to get to that area. The front bottom dust filter will already be out, as it has to be removed to take the front panel off.

Yeah, mine has so much stuff in it. it's not funny. Every pc part is either in my closet or one of the 10+ bigger boxes from Newegg/Amazon in my room. This pc is gonna be going back in the cases box and going under my bed, until I get my new video cards and put the old ones back in this one.
I keep all the boxes in case anything ever has to go back or I move.

That will probably be the Monday or Tuesday after it's built. 1st day is the build Winows install, Windows & Store updates, driver ans Asus software installs. Then AI Suite 3's 5-way optimization to auto-overclock it. AI Suite's 5-way optimization auto stress tests it until it crashes and then loads the last good settings it found in the uefi.Day 2 will be my game downloads/installs. Day 3 rest of my modern apps and software installs. Day 4 configuring software, Firefox and Chrome.
I made a list of the modern app's that I actually use a little while ago.
It's weird how 8/8.1 remembered the modern app's you had installed and re-installed them after a clean install. 10 doesn't do that, which is dumb..

I'm putting the new one on the left side of my desk this time. Then I'll be able to center my monitor.
Debating on if I want to get the NZXT Hue+ led strips kit for the case down the road. I know it uses a mobo usb 2.0 hookup. I need to see if I can hook that to a molex, as I won't have any mobo usb headers left.
I'm still waiting on the USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 header adaptor I ordered. It was supposed to be here within 15 day's I ordered it.That time came on the 23rd. I didn't realize it's coming from China.
It better be here before the case, so I can use my memory card reader.

Well I got my new AF140 Red led corsair fans as well as a single 120mm. All fitted and looking sweet.. :) Might invest in a 500GB Evo next.
I also picked Arkham Knight for a snip. I know it's supposed to be a performance hog but apparently if you have a 980ti and 16GB of RAM your good to go.. :)

I know what it's like to have to wait on the build. I had to save long and hard for my components although it's all worth while when the build comes together. I bet you can't wait!

Yeah, I've been getting the parts since September. It should've been done last month, but in mid-November, this pc's motherboard went. December went for this one's motherboard.

Back