Need help deciding on 2 components for new pc build

Agreed! It does look great and a few friends are playing it and say it's good too.

Well the new card has to be at least 25% faster to be able to notice any difference apparently.

It should be and I'm going for the 8GB one. I'll be able to put $50.00-$75.00 aside next month for it, so I'll definitely get a RX 480 8GB in August. September will most likely be fan month for me. Probably the Bitfenix Spectre Pro red led's. 2 200mm and 4 140mm's.
In October, I'll probably look into that new Intel Webcam for Windows Hello.

One thing I need to do when I have the new pc up & running is install my Cyberlink Media Suite. I then need to see if I can reconvert my videos with MediaEspresso and have them do them in 2560x100 this time, instead of 1920x1080.

I think a few of them were converted to 1280x720. Every time I reinstall MediaEspresso, I always use the Xbox option in it, but I always forget I can set it higher than the default 1280x720.
Reconverting all of them will easily take a day when I do it.
I've got over 100 video folders and a few of them have 3-15 videos in them.

Sure is. I guess that's what I get for having all my dvd's and blu-ray's on my pc. That and all the full concert's, I've downloaded from YouTube.
If my tv were ever to get cutoff, I could probably go a month, without watching the same thing twice.

I may get to find that one out soon. Bright House was sold to Charter Communications in my area recently.
I haven't heard any good reviews on them, so far.
I can say my internet has already gone out twice under them.

Back
Top Bottom