Need help deciding on 2 components for new pc build

Hi I was looking for a decent VPN Provider for my new PC Build. My use will be streaming and torrenting. Need suggestions as black friday is also very close and was hoping to get a good deal. This article has listed so many providers that I was confused in taking the decision however NordVPN looks a good choice because it has the most servers compared to others.
75 Black Friday VPN Deals of 2018 [Avail up to 90% Discount]

Bad luck did occur, but I made it kind of.
The bad luck part of it is thanks to my step-brother in Florida screwing me out of gas money for rides to find a new place for Sebastian & I to live and said paid for rides never happening.
I had no choice, but to take Sebastian to the Humane Society in Cocoa, Florida. It's a non-kill shelter, so I know he's alive, but that's all I know.
I was homeless sleeping in my step-brothers truck from October 23rd through November 7th.
I found numerous places on Craigslist, but didn't know where they were.
Paid for rides never occured to see any of them and keep Sebastian and/or get him back.
My brother in California came to get me and we tried getting Sebastian back, but the Humane Society played dumb with us, like he was never there, yet I'll never forget his screaming moans as I left him there and walked out the door.
His vet. wouldn't track his chip for me.
Anyway, I'm in California again bow living in L.A.'s out-skirts.

Last edited:
If it's the last thing I do, I will find a way to get Sebastian back.
I'm not the same without my buddy and really miss him.
I know he misses me too, just as much.

eah, / as safe as I can be.
I have my California I.D. on the way as of last Thursday.
Now, I just need to wait until Monday to get the rest done as a curveball got thrown my way today.
I went to transfer my Medicaid and Food Stamps from Florida to California today and they said I need to go to Social Security and get a printout of my SSD monthly amount, as my paperwork was stolen by the old houses new owner and the lady refused to call Social Security.
Would'be done that today, but I needed a break from the roadblocks for a few days.
I guess I'll be busy next week doing that and getting to work on getting 10 new doctors and my overdue insulin pump supplies ordered.
I need my right hand checked too as I punchws a hotel room door in Florida over the bullshit answers to trying to find out where Sebastian was and getting him back.
Still have a possible trick up my sleeve for that one.
It depends on if my friend Dawn is still a Cocoa Police Officer or not and if my friend Tami can go and see her for me.
If she is I'll get him back as Dawn always had the hot's for me and I never pursued it.

Shall cross everything for you and hopefully Thanksgiving with the brother goes well and you have a good time.

see it this way, I've felt the worst part lf it all already.
The major issue is no Sebastian, a ton of stress and my body falling apart at the same time as everything else.
Glad I've always been a fighter and never give up..
Health wise I need to worry about my eyes and legs at the moment.
I've already been warned about leg amputations due to the vascular stuff and my right leg locks/cramps up quite frequently now.
Just woke up with it a few minutes ado.
The worst part is my brother just had arm surgery Tuesday for a torn quad., so I'm screwed if it locks up on any of the three sets of stairs here.
Darage = 1st floor, Living room kitchen and bathroom = 2nd floor and bedrooms and 2nd & 3rd bathroom = 3rd floor.

November Patch Tuesday updates have a obvious bug in them.
Windows 10 is losing various speaker sound, sound scheme in Windows is pretty much making noise every few seconds and keyboard repeatedly misses keys I press.
I fixed the sound issue by deleting all Windows Sounds, but the other's persist.
My pc qas fine up until Patch Tuesday and I've got no malwatre on it and also deleted and reinstalled the speaker/sound drivers yesterday.
Speaker wise my center and sub-woofer weren't making any sound even though the wires were all plugged in. Right now they work fine.

I solved those issues.
Now it's onto getting all the fun stuff redone since the move.
Refinding 10 new doctors for starters.
I have 2 curveballs that were thrown my way, too lsadt week.
I have a tooth that needs to get pulled now that broke lose Thursday and at the same time I found out I've had a frac5u554d loeft hand for over three weeks due to the Uumane Society [laying dumb and saying they never saw Sebastian and me puching a hotel room dppr on that one.
The tooth will be done on Monday.
The hand I assume needs to be re-broken after 3 weeks now.
Either way, I'm putting my glaucouma and cataract surgery first. as they were supposed to happen this padt Wednesday.
The rest I'll take as it comes.
From what I understand my SSD goes up slightly due to my move.
Mottherboarrd & possibly my ram get ordered on Monday.
I still won't be able to install them, until my hand is better.

ordering my motherboard and possibly the ram in a few hours.
I'm going with either a ASUS Crosshair VII Hero or a Asrock Taichi Ultimate VII.
If I can swing it I',m going with G Skill Sniper X DDR4 3600 32GBs for 2 sticks.
Unsure if I can pull off 32GBs running at 3600, but it's worth a try.

If your considering running a Ryzen system ( I have the Crosshair Hero, see cpu-z ) then try and stick to two sticks of RAM. 4 sticks can be a pain to set up and run successfully.

taking a break from Asus, especially over lack of reliable driver updates. My current Maximus VIII Hero's sound has gone downhill due to lack of any recent driver updates and with the most recent one the eq/etc. are unusable, so I'm keeping my money. I ordered the Asrock Taichi Ultimate.

Motherboard arrived earlier today.
My medical fun kicks into high gear tomorrow.
Replacing all my doctor's and adding a unexpected orthopedic surgeon for my 4 week broken right hand.
Sure my hand will be re-broke real soon.
By the time it'd healed, I'll have my r.a.m. and finish the Ryzen upgrade.

nmsuk: Sure does. Now for RGB's next trick it needs to figure out & master doctor referrals'
I got 4 yesterday, so by the end of the day, I'll already have 6 out of 10 out of the way.

LOl. This thread looks like it should be a section of its own!!!! Now totally unrelated to the thread title.

My brother wants me to see a $245.00 glass desk at Cosco. He made it sound like it was automated some how.
I told him (1>RAM, 2. AM4 Bracket for my Predator, new video card, new monitor and then I'll think about desks - maybe.

Back