Need help deciding on 2 components for new pc build

End result of wheelstand fixing.
Picture 3.jpg
Picture 4.jpg

Bloody hell mate. Nice system though and good to hear you're now getting what seems like decent medical treatment.

Wheel's doing good.
It looks better than the arm.
At least the arm has nerve damage, so it doesn't hurt.
Medical care so far, is better than Florida.
Only issue there is my bodies falling apart faster.

AMD Adrenalin 2019 19.4.1 drivers released yesterday.
Updated 3DMark & PCMark 10 scores.
Time Spy: 4716 down by 1
Fire Strike: 12747 up
Fire Strike Extreme> 6276 down
PCMark 10: 5974 down
PCMark 10 Extended: 6933 down

I`m gonna order my new cpu block & fluid for my EKWB EK XLC Predator 240 1.1 later tonight.
I`m also gonna retire Office 2010 and get Office 365 Personal, too.
This month is already getting busy medical wise.
I saw my endocrinologist for my diabetes yesterday. He gave me referals to the last 2 doctors I had left to get and I can now go get a handicap playcard for my leg issues.
Get to now get into a cardiologist and a gastroenterologist on top of my dentist, primary care, orthopedist, podiatrist and nephrologist appointments this month.
I`m pretty sure this month will be the most doctor`s appointment`s I`ve ever had in one month.

CPU block & coolant arrived today.
Forgot to order thermal paste and cleaner for it until yesterday, so it won't arrive until next week.
I'm not gonna put it in until next month.
I still need to get 8 longer screws for my other 2 fans for push/pull exhaust.
I'll get them next month, as my money's already low for this month.
I may get some magnetic red led strips for inside the pc next month and put them and my water cooler in at the same time.

I upgraded to 1903 Monday and right adterwards requite being a insider.
Yesterday I still got the Patch Tuesday updates, just the 1903 one's, instead of the 1809 one's.
My only real dislike so far is how it changed my downloads folder to tye view seen in the screenshot.
The other folders remained how I had them before.
Not liking that look. Some probably like it, but I don't.
Downloads1903.PNG

messed up month for me alrady thanks to California State.
Now even though I'm eligible for them paying my Medicare Part B premium every month and I've jumped through every hoop they threw at me.
I just got a letter yesterday stating that California hasn't paid it to Social Security since January.
Therefore I'm not even getting enough next month to pay my rent.
The good part of all this is I don't even have time to go to the county office for it this month due to already being loaded up with doctor's appointment's, and my kidney's getting worse and causing other medical issues now to wher I can't really sleep now.
I just may say screw California and go back to Florida or elsewhere on May 3rd.
'm beyond sick of L.A. Department of Health & Human Services..
Thsnks to my arm & leg's diabetic neuropathy cramps, greezups/lockups with pain, I can't jump through those hoop's anymore and won't even try to.

New AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 19.4.3 drivers released yesterday.
3DMark results.
Time Spy: 4699 down
Fire Strike Extreme: 6255 down
Fire Strike: 12624 down

I have to wait until next month to put my water cooler back in.
I need to get more coolant as I accidently spilled the bottle I just got.
I got new medicine for my diabetic neuropathy, so hopefully the spilling stuff, leg cramps, etc. go away.
If this medicine doesn't work then I'll just have to live with it

Newegg gift certificate towardsRTX 2080 purchased on the 3rd.
3 more months until I get it, as I'm getting a Gigabyte Aorus that's water-cooled if it will work with my case. It depends on how long it's hoses are, as it needs to reach the bottom of my case and go where I have my 2 lower 120mm. fans at.
New AMD Arenalim 2019 19.5.1 drivers released yesterday.
A day late to posting my new 3DMark scores with it due to falling asleep.
Time Spy: 4889 up
Fire Strike Extreme: 6287 up
Fire Strike: 12766 up
PCMark 10: 5880 down
PCMark 10 Extended: 6873 down
Stents are coming for me.
I find out tomorrow on when the first ones in my abdomen/chest are getting done tomorrow.
Apparently that one's the reason for my non-stomach aches since 2002 when my gallbladder was removed.
Neck pain for over 3 weeks now, so I'm assuming it or my legs are next.

Last edited:
P.S. I unintentionally went back to Windows 10 1809 on the 3rd when I did a clean install due to my pc acting weird. I had the Media Creation Tool for 1809 & 1903, so I figured it made a 1903 flash drive instead of 1809 flash drive. I was wrong.
I'll just do another clean install after 1903 is released to us.

Last edited:
New AMD Chipset drivers and new UEFI P3.10 installed.
Ran Cinebench R15 & R20, RealBrnch 2.32 and SuperPosition to see how my pc scores with the new UEFI, Chipset & Patch Tuesday Updates installed, on top of Monday's new video card drrivers.
Scrrenshots attached.
I may see if I can push my ram past DDR4 3200 and overclock the cpu to 4.00GHz with the Wraith Prism heat-sink.
I need to get more coolant for my water-cooler next month, as the funnel I used to refill it was small and most of it spilled on the garage's floor.
CinebenchR15.PNG
CinebenchR20.PNG
RealBench232.PNG
SuperPosition.PNG

I got the cpu up to 4.00GHz. and the ram up to DDR4 3400.
It passed a 15 minute stress test in RealBench.
I went back into the uefi and put the cpu back to it's stock 3.7GHz. and tried upping the ram to it's DDR4 3600 speed.
That blue screened, so I put it back to DDR4 3400.
After Bitdeefender run's it's daily full scan and PrivaZer does it's daily scheduled cleanup run, I'll run a hour long stress test with RealBench.
I'll wait until I put my water-cooler back in for the cpu over-clock.
I probably won't put the water0cooler in until I get the RTX 2080 and put both in at the same time.
Then I'll over-clock the cpu to 4.2 or 4.3GHz. on all cores.
I still need to see all the UEFI settings I need to change for Ryzen, compared to Skylake.

nmsuk: That's where I put the water-cooler's rad at.
If I get the Gigabyte AORUS RTX 2080 Xteme Water Force video card I need to figure out how long it's water hoses are.
Hopefully I'll luck out and it will fit where I currently have my cases 2 bottom 120mm. fans.
Then I'll just pull them out and I'll also have to remove the cases pivot fan, as the RTX 2080 itself has 3 fans on it and the radiator has 2 fabs on it.
I'll probably put the Predator's extra 2 120mm. fans on it for push/pull exgaust up top and then put my 2 red led Bitfenix 120mm. fans on the top of the video cards radiator for push/pull intake for it.
Basically for my case it would actually only be 4 extra fan's compared to what I use now.
The extra 4 fans would be the 2nd set on each radiator as the 3rd video card fan would just replace my current pivot fan.
All the video card is rgb, including it's fan's, so I wouldn't really need any led strips for my case with that video card.
Link for the video card: AORUS GeForce RTX™ 2080 XTREME WATERFORCE 8G | Graphics Card - GIGABYTE Global

Back