Windows 10 Need help with application

I have been determine if I need to purchase a 6th generation laptop to run Windows 7 for an application. I was having a conversation with someone else and they seemed to figure out the first half. That is, to get the application to run in Windows 10. I would appreciate if there is anyone who can help figure out the other half. Note, the person I was speaking was not aware of the second half before the conversation was terminated. Attached are two applications, well the main application (Elgar 2.6) and the add on tool DN9848 RCS 4.0. After you have installed both applications and you are able to open Elgar, then you must be able to add a device. (screen shot below)

As of now, I am able to open Elgar 2.6 but unable to add a device. In reality, if I can't add a device, I can't use the application on Windows 10. Also, for some reason when I open the Elgar 2.6 is does not display full screen, the taskbar remains visible.

Thanks,

Attachments

• Elgar 2.6.zip
    8.2 MB · Views: 143
  • Can't add device.jpg
    Can't add device.jpg
    332.4 KB · Views: 115
I apologize and not sure how that happened.

I meant to say, I have been trying to determine if I need to get a separate Windows 7 compatible computer for this application or that it can work on my new Windows 10 desktop.

Back