Windows 7 No Device Drivers Message .....Windows 7

madee4u

"No device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers, and then click ok"

IVe been trying to install Windows 7 RC on my Sony Vaio VGN 123 E and i managed to get my DVD fully working (booting windows 7 installation and all), but the las issue im having installing Windows 7 is that eveyrtime i get into the Install now screen, and i click on install now, it goes and show me a screen with this message:

No device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers, and then click ok.

That message gives me 3 buttons: ok, cancel and browse, neither of OK and CANCEL would let me through the install, and with browse i have tried to find those missing drivers but without succeed.

I have read almost every near installation post on this forum and googled that error with no further

FYI:Vista Home Premium already Installed on Laptop

answers,
Ill appreaciate your help
Thanks in advance

I am also having this same problem my spec is;
Single Hard drive: Samsung SP0802N 80GB
ATAPI DVD Drive
pentium dual-core CPU @ 2.6GHz
2GB RAM

I had this exact same problem, this is how I fixed it:

1) throw out your CD

2) Burn another CD at the LOWEST speed possible (in power iso its 4x) let it burn then it should work

I burned mine at 8x and I got that same annoying error, just burn it at the slowest speed and it should work; if not then you may have to update your CD drivers but first try my method.

Please Help

I did as per the last post and re burned the Installation Disc .....No Luck....

Can anyone help me to find the below drivers? Searched everywhere in the google no luck? Please post any link where I can download the below drivers?

Model: Matshita DVD-RAM UJ-850S

well it worked for the other guy, what speed did you burn it at? did you hit Lock the disc and Verify the contents, also i reccomend using power iso

Is it a code 39 error by any chance?

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

I also have this problem. I have a LITE-ON LH-20A1H DVDRW that I am trying to use to install 7, and I burned my disc at 1.9x speed using Nero. I will try again using power iso.

I have a lite-on also just burn as slow as possible with power iso and make sure verify contents and lock cd are checked off other than that and the speed keep everything else to default. If problems persist try to update your cd driver.

I used power iso at 2x and standard settings and the installation worked. If you are having this problem and aren't using power iso, that should probably be your first fix attempt.

I'm glad to see it worked Ben, this seems to be the first thing anyone with the driver problem error should try.

I did as per the last post and re burned the Installation Disc .....No Luck....

Can anyone help me to find the below drivers? Searched everywhere in the google no luck? Please post any link where I can download the below drivers?

Model: Matshita DVD-RAM UJ-850S

Try this : copy this program on your desktop Link Removed - Invalid URL
go to the panel of drivers, delete the one with yellow flag (desinstall), return on the file you recorded on the desktop, click right, click "run" then reboot, let me informed please.

I've been trying to install RC 7 64 bit on my system and keep getting this message as well. Running a new Biostar TA790GX-128M board, Phenom II X3-720, 8Gb ram, 640 WD SATA HD, 80Gb WD IDE HD (trying to install RC to this HD) LiteOn 1HAS422-8 SATA DVD.

Is it motherboard chipset driver RC is looking for or DVD drive firmware that's not compatible? I did pop in an IDE DVD drive but get the message as well. I have downloaded the motherboard's chipset and SATA drivers, put them in a separate directory, point RC to the SATA drivers. RC at this point doesn't show any driver to install (the hide drivers that are incompatible box is checked) but also doesn't give me the no driver found box either. Unchecking the box shows only RAID drivers.

Sam

not sure why but I downloaded the RC again (3rd time) and this one installed fine. Must have been corrupted downloads the past 2 times.

Sam

Back