Windows 10 No Windows Hello

Lime

I've used all of the options available and can't find Windows hello so I can use face recognition. Where do we locate it?
where is windows hello.png

If I remember correctly, there aren't any device's out yet that support Windows' Hello. You'll probably have to wait until fall when they release Windows 10 for mobile devices. Then Microsoft will probably have one or two smartphones that support it. That's supposedly when they're finally going to release a non-low-end flagship smartphone.
Surface 4/4 Pro are supposedly on the way, too.

If I remember correctly, there aren't any device's out yet that support Windows' Hello. You'll probably have to wait until fall when they release Windows 10 for mobile devices. Then Microsoft will probably have one or two smartphones that support it. That's supposedly when they're finally going to release a non-low-end flagship smartphone.
Surface 4/4 Pro are supposedly on the way, too.
Thanks for the reply! This isn't a only a smartphone feature. It's used on desktop PCs too (what I need it for). I've upgraded from Windows 7 and I see Windows Hello all over the web on the desktop PC but not on mine. Fully-updated to the latest software too. Is it that older devices don't support windows hello? My PC is less than 4 years old.

Any devices or PC's that don't support Windows Hello, don't actually have the option for Windows Hello. So if your webcam / fingerprint sensor isnt compatible it wont work.

Back
Top Bottom