Windows 7 Non-Working Programs

dyrer

Extraordinary Member
  • WAMP Server 2.0x
  • K-Lite codecs don't show subtitles anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
Nero 8 Ultra "works" but some features within the software suite don't or will start and crash. Such as Nero Recode, Nero Vision, and Nero Cover Designer*.

*Nero Cover Designer only seems to crash when burning a lightscribe label. That could be from the lightscribe driver itself though, I will update once I have done some more testing with it.

EDIT:
Upon further testing it seems it was the lightscribe driver that was causing the problem, I updated that and now Nero Cover Designer seems to be working perfectly. It burns the labels quite a bit faster than Windows XP SP3 did as well ;)

I still haven't figured out a fix for Nero Recode or Nero Vision though, I'm hoping the Beta will solve those problems... If I do find a solution before I get the Beta I will be sure to post it. :)

Last edited:
Here is what I did to make 3DMark Vantage work

right click on program and goto Properties
goto Compatibility mode
click run this program in Windows Vista mode
make shure the box is selected
apply

Now run 3DMark Vantage and put the keys in.

Now go back and unselect run this program in Windows Vista by inselectimg the box

now run 3DMark Vista and have fun

Thia will work with 3Dmark06 as well by selecting Windows XP
run
deslect Windows XP and run undwr Windows 7

Most programs will run dooing this, just let the program rim once and then go back to Windows 7 mode.

Have fun

Thomas

Last edited:
Windows Embedded CE 6.0

I've tried to install Windows Embedded CE 6.0 from the dvd then from the hard drive and neither install completes. I get an error along the lines of "Installer is not responding". Can anyone else confirm this?

I have both Visual Studio 2005 (pre SP1) and Visual Studio 2008 installed.

RealVNC incompatible

RealVNC Enterprise Viewer doesn't work in Windows 7.

Code:
setReflected: This function is not supported on this system. (120)

Cisco VPN Client is currently not working. :(, if I can't get this to work soon, I will have to stop testing.

Okay, I got Cisco VPN to work after doing a clean install and leaving it for last to install. It must have been conflicting with another app.

Directory Opus installs and works, but it kept corrupting my filesystem so it had to go.

Bioshock won't run for me, it crashes after the splash screen.

Sorry, forgot to mention Im using PowerDVD 6 (cant remember exact version). Ill try a newer one.

Trackmania United Forever doesn't work for me. Just freezes at the login screen.

Yep, no joy with Daemon tools.

Tried MagicDisc as an alternative. The software installed fine and seems to run, however crashes when I try to load an ISO, don't know if this problem is limited to me? anyone else tried it?

Yep, no joy with Daemon tools.

Tried MagicDisc as an alternative. The software installed fine and seems to run, however crashes when I try to load an ISO, don't know if this problem is limited to me? anyone else tried it?

same broplem here magicdisk jams my computer totaly.
NetLimiter not workin also. Is the any program that would work on 7 as netlimiter?

ACDsee Photo Manager 2009 won't install, compatibility issue.

Tried everything, run as Administrator and Vista and XP compatibility modes :(

This is the only thing I really need to run that hasn't I need it to import my scans :(

Back
Top Bottom