Windows 7 Nosound after win 7 install

sunny

Hi all new to this thing but after 12hrs of frustation I hope someone might help . installed new clean hard drive and installed win 7 home premium installed new video card as suggested by windows advisor . The onboard sound is no longer working .If we revert back to XP on old hard drive its fine even with new video card . Have tried disabling and updating as many drivers as I can find but no luck win 7 keeps saying that there are no connections to card . Device manager only shows the video card hd in the sound and game controller section . My problem is it seems that win 7 is directing sound only through the new video card .
System info Win 7 home premium 64 bit build date 10-09-2009
2mb ram
Abit nf-m2pv motherboard amd socket am2
video card asus en9500gt
regards howard

Download Driver Package from realtek...Latest
Rt click...properties...Compatability..vista...OK
Rt. click file and install as administrator..

win 7 starting to suck !

Have downloaded the drivers pack from realtek as advised but when it starts to load them part way through a message comes up telling me that windows cant reccomend the drivers if I click the download anyway it just goes around in circles and repeats the same question /'I give Up ! What really cheeses me off is that the realtek onboard sound device and all its components are always recocgnized under XP {on different drive disconnected } but when the drive with win 7 it only shows the video card hd card sound device all the realtek stuff is gone Howard

Back
Top Bottom