Windows 7 One Laptop, Multiple Workgroups?

zintrigue

Hello,

Does anyone know if it's possible for me to set up two separate Workgroup profiles on my laptop?

At both work and at home, there are networks with Windows XP computers, and the network at home also includes a Vista computer. I have Windows 7 RC on my laptop and would like to be able to use it at both home and work, including accessing the Internet as well as printing and file sharing between the other computers.

Thank you for any insight.

Hello,

Does anyone know if it's possible for me to set up two separate Workgroup profiles on my laptop?

At both work and at home, there are networks with Windows XP computers, and the network at home also includes a Vista computer. I have Windows 7 RC on my laptop and would like to be able to use it at both home and work, including accessing the Internet as well as printing and file sharing between the other computers.

Thank you for any insight.
hey zint...welcome to the gallery. Win 7 can be, and should be set as a being apart of a workgroup. Just like you've done in XP and Vista. The Homegroup in my opinion, is useless. So if I'm reading your question correctly, you can use the 7 rc at home and at work.

Back