OneDrive help needed fasr !!!!!

brkkab

Excellent Member
I had a video file on OneDrive that has somehow disappeared. Does anyone know who I can contact at Microsoft to get this file back ? I need it to give it to law enforcement, as it's of someone breakinto my bedroom and stealing a few of my item's. The person is on probation and I need the video to give to the probation officer. I used to have the video on my pc and backup drive. The files on my pc disappeared recently and the backup drive stopped working 2 weeks ago.

Late here, sorry. Deleted files = ones that have gone to trash / recycle bin are deleted permanently after 30 days. Your best option would be to call Microsoft; if something can be done, they can do it. Have all your product numbers and activation codes available, and your computer running.

Not to sound smart, but yet another example of how important it is to have stuff saved in several places, even paper copies.

Best wishes, hope you make it.

**SOLVED** He's being evicted tomorrow, so I'm not worrying about it anymore. The police are physically removing him at that time. More than likely, he'll be dumb and wind up being arrested.

Yeah well, don't know how happy a solution it is, I prefer peaceful solutions. But I'm glad it's solved, and in [not so few] cases, drastic counts. We do have people who don't understand unless chained - a nasty fact, and by this I don't mean to sign anything as I don't know "the whole truth".

Cheerio.

There isn't any being peaceful with the person. I and other's have tried. It just doesn't work with some people. I'm just sick of my food and other thing's being stolen from me. I and my other roomate will be glad when tomorrow get's here and the problem go's away.

Some people are simply a pain. Like I've noted, concerning virus and malware makers, they should be nuked. Don't know how truly I mean it, but in principle, decent folks should have the right to live in peace. Hoodlums deserve other.

Back
Top Bottom