Windows 10 PC resets itself whilst playing game, then updates

im sorry im not all this good at this pc jargon and testing and downloading software wizardry, you guys are all so clever and im lost for words on how you lot know so much, great help from everyone on this thread (y)
Your welcome Jakeb and that's what we are here for... We'll guide you every step of the way if need be.. :)

No need to apologize either.. ;)

right just looking at what you said now in previous thread and ive just done a drive scan and its fine
1513296475083.png

that ram test looks interesting but i dont have any spare cds on me at the moment, and it looks rather daunting as you said, but i have a feeling its nothing to do with my ram, is they any other online program i can run to check said queries you mentioned?. as im not to confident in doing all that with my knowledge at programming

that ram test looks interesting but i dont have any spare cds on me at the moment, and it looks rather daunting as you said, but i have a feeling its nothing to do with my ram, is they any other online program i can run to check said queries you mentioned?. as im not to confident in doing all that with my knowledge at programming
You can always try the running one stick method I outlined above.

Don't forget about testing the cpu.

i have a friend that has told me to download a program called speed fan to test my fans if they are hot ect or working properly. downloading it now testing and running, will post pics of it when its done

turn pc on this morning Kemical all good i might do that overclock test also there is a new driver update for gforce experience so i might update it and should all fix things

Hi Jakeb,
set the stability test for 1hr and as you have speedfan, watch the cpu temp and if it starts to climb above 70c then stop the test.

I have a freind that said it’s nothing to do with the over clocking stability test. But my pc still sometimes just restarts itself after boot up in windows desktop screen? Anyone kno why? Sorry for late reply been working

Anyone kno why?
Unfortunately without completing any tests it's hard to tell you why. The reason we ask you to do these tests is so we can determine what the issue is. If you simply refuse to do them then that's of course your choice.

What about the RAM test or did your friend say that was pointless too?

Perhaps your friend knows what the issue is?

We already told you what the issue could possibly be but to be certain what it is we need to run the tests, plain and simple.

pc is fine fellas im sure now ive stressed it on games, im sure the dust overheated the pc and the game that was playing had to shut down, everyone many thanks for the help and advice tho. :)

i will come back here again for advice if the problem starts up or somthing new arise

thank you all

started the stability test and now sitting here watching speed fan on my cpu so that it dont go over 70 so far ten mins into 1 hours scan

Back