Windows 10 PC resets itself whilst playing game, then updates

but no results were log. This is extremely frustrating and can someone help me? Thanks.​
I did exactly just that. The test ran until 99% then finish and auto reboot to Windows. Go to event viewer and no results whatsoever. :\ Is this windows version bug?​

Is this windows version bug?
Not that i know of for sure. You may not need the log as from what you've shown the memory passed.

Ok so looking back over the thread we tested the cpu with a stability test.

You've just tested the RAM so now let's test the graphics card.

Please run furmark for an hour and see if the gpu runs ok. It shouldn't overheat or crash and again you can use speedfan to monitor the gpu temp:
FurMark: VGA Stress Test, Graphics Card and GPU Stability Test, Burn-in Test, OpenGL Benchmark and GPU Temperature | oZone3D.Net

isnt that the same as AMD over drive? which i already have i recall doing a stress test and all was ok

Not that was cpu only, furmark stresses the GPU....
thank you very much i will download and test right away, any particular test you want me to run or just the standard GPU stress test

isnt that the same as AMD over drive? which i already have i recall doing a stress test and all was ok
This is to test the gpu and is different.

Please follow my post above.

Last edited:
running the tests now i think im doing the right thing here guys?

also will be monitoring it using speed fan

Last edited:
its still going even past 1 hour now

1515360289194.png

Your results above probably show that the gpu is running fine.

Does your system crash on every game you play or just one or two? Perhaps they need patching?

Anyhoo testing has shown there isn't a great deal wrong with your machine and it could be down to something you've either installed or are currently running which causes the crash.
Often troubleshooting can mean a great deal of trial and error to track down the cause so don't leave any stone unturned.

It doesn’t crash just very random untimed restarts without warning. It could happen anytime even while browsing the web e.g Facebook YouTube. After it resets it’s fine after but it’s a pain having to wait for windows to boot up again. It might be drivers .?? I might restore the system from scratch

I might restore the system from scratch

Well going back to your original dump files, they were bugcheck 124.

As I said at the time, this can be caused primarily from overheating, usually down to overclocking, BUT out of date applications as well as drivers can also trip this error to go off.

I've even known an out of date copy of the chrome browser to cause this bugcheck.

I'm not saying this is whats wrong with your set up but simply offer it as an example.

then what do you suggest i do we have done alot of tests and nothing seems out of ordinary ? gettin worried i wont be able to fix this from happening, ive yet to try that memetest from usb on bios test

Try checking the event log. Look under critical and error sections for possible re-occurring crashes or restarts:
ev.jpg

er....

You need to check the event log that means looking at the events and see if there are multiple errors which are the same.

hello kemical i have no idea what im looking for man is there any thing specific in the logs we are looking for ? is this an example ?
1515416691016.png

Also look over your system as a whole:

What third party applications are you running? (that means anything other than the default windows programs)

Because of the restart you need to view everything with suspicion. Make sure that any software that your using (as well as drivers) are the latest versions.

Back
Top Bottom