Windows 7 Problem with window activation

freeingtone

Hello, I'm new in here
My problem is I'can't activation window Code is 0x8007000D i don't know how to fix it???
and I can't activation by phone because it doesn't have number!!
Plzzz help me

Did you activate immediately after install?

Is this the official RC direct from MS?

32-bit or 64-bit?

In order to troubleshoot your problem we need to know more detailed specs of your system hardware.

1. Go to Start > Run, and type msinfo32, look under the Components section for hardware identification
2. Go to Control Panel > Device Manager and look for any entry that has a yellow flag beside it
3. The manufacturer name and model number of your PC, if applicable
4 Please fill out your computers specs in the User Control Panel here on the site as well. It will then appear next to your name. look at my posting and you'll see the drop-down arrow.

Try to click "change product key" - and enter the product key you used already.. And then activate directly.. :)

I'm activate immediately after install, next 3 days to tell me to activate again.
I try to change product key already but that is problem when I try to activate window show me that problem
I use window 7 RC 32-bit I get product from MS
I attach information from my computer

I install deamon tool and when i uninstall it I see blue screen!!!
that is problem?? I install MATLAB LABVIEW UltarISO and DEAD SPACE game..

I uninstall it already and I reinstall window and old problem is gone
now new problem is i can't online with MSN CODE is 81000314
How can I fix this problem ??
thank

The only thread I can find between the two may be that you are having network communication issues. How good is your speed to the internet (there are lots of tests around the web for that)? Does your firewall or router block certain sites or ports? Can you get a game playing in online multiplayer without much problem? (You can try the Unreal Tournament 2004 demo; it has several good maps for testing purposes, or any other heavy duty games that require fast communication online).

Daemon tools has had a history of issues with Vista, and may have some more with Windows 7, so you may want to be careful with it. If all you want to do is mount .ISO files as drives, there are some leaner and less intrusive tools. Daemon Tools do provide some excellent diagnostic and developer features, but most users don't need or use them.
So now you did a reinstall of Windows 7, and no more activation problem, but now have problems talking to MSN/Live servers? Make sure you are using the latest Live Messenger and such. I haven't seen any outages recently from MSN/Live, so I don't think it is on their end. Can you give us any more information or symptoms to work with? Otherwise, how is Windows 7 treating you? Are you using the RC (build 7100) or a leaked build (be careful with those)? Only problem I had so far was getting my TV capture USB stick working and also my Wi-Fi adapter. Just using the Vista drivers solved that issue. Otherwise I have been doing pretty well under Windows 7 RC.

Kurtis Whittington - Microsoft Windows Client Team

Back
Top Bottom