So, anyone tried a Zune HD?

Matt

So guys, have any of you tried/own a Zune HD? I'm gonna get to play with one later today, and will probs do a write-up of it, and a small video of it. Depending on how I like it, I'll switch to the Zune HD, or stay with my Zune 8GB.

If it is of any interest to you, I cannot stand my 5G Video IPOD. It simply does not want to work with anything except iTunes and because of this my next mp3 player will never be from Apple... I am so far back in the times when it comes to MP3 players. The IPOD I used has worked since i bought it, but I had to buy a plug-in to get it to accept Windows Media Player, and even to this day that is kind of a buggy upload. Not very happy with it at all... Zune and other 3rd party mp3 players all the way.

If it is of any interest to you, I cannot stand my 5G Video IPOD. It simply does not want to work with anything except iTunes and because of this my next mp3 player will never be from Apple... I am so far back in the times when it comes to MP3 players. The IPOD I used has worked since i bought it, but I had to buy a plug-in to get it to accept Windows Media Player, and even to this day that is kind of a buggy upload. Not very happy with it at all... Zune and other 3rd party mp3 players all the way.

:rolleyes: Have you ever tried using Rhapsody ? Music, Downloads, Music Videos, Lyrics and Photos - Rhapsody You would also have to download the service, they have a free trial. Might work on "Zune"-- it works on an IPhone. (Yah- they can add to you I Tunes)

P.S. - You can try "Vuse" too. They'll sync with Zune. Free service. Not to be compared to Rhapsody though.......

Last edited:
I am now at a point of being a total beginner and almost bought an (old?) Zune 120GB, but I stopped myself thinking there is probably a newer one and then theres financial issues to deal with! I look at it like this... I'll just wait for the perfect one, then I'm good to go. :)

Expanding upon that thought, my 60GB ipod can't hold... too much music now... hate the incomaptibility issue.. ugh..

San Disk Sansa

I bought a San Disk Sansa 2 GB rebuilt Multi Media- with expandable memory last XMas, they said it may not have even been used. Great deal 15 bucks from the manufacturer. A rebuilt 8 GB Multi Media runs $179.00 with expandable memory. Stuck the USB in my computer, the program came up, no problem. A lot of people like them...

Have not tried Rhapsody. I used a program from MGTEK? Called DOPISP to let Windows Media Player sync with the IPOD. I simply just dont like Itunes at all... the problem is, now because Apple has encrypted everything on their newer IPODs, I would have to pay an upgrade fee just to download this WMP plug-in again!!! They just don't want to play nice with anything, because they know they will make money off the iTunes Store. It is sick!! They are like Starbucks. Starbucks figured out a way to sell you a $5 cup of coffee. Apple sells you a $500 cellphone!! lol!!!

Free Music And Video On Vuse

You can pick up a lot of freebie music, videos and movies. It's risky. They do cater to Apple.

Back