Windows 7 So What Are You Playing Right Now?

Mike

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Red Dead Redemption 2 although I currently lack any screenshots

Here is one taken with my in game camera
0_0 (1).jpg

trog69

Extraordinary Member
I'm still playing Conan exiles but I've returned to rise of the Tomb Raider and the Elder Scrolls Online as well.

I've pretty much exhausted Conan Exiles for now, I've been at max level for quite a while, I have built a massive structure that spans a large area with many elevators moving between multiple levels and I've got so many thralls capture that I don't know what to do with them all, I had to build a jail to put the aggressive ones in.

they have added a lot of content to Elder Scrolls Online with the whole Morrowind expansion, it feels like returning home to be playing it again.
I have yet to try the online version, but today I reinstalled Morrowind and the Overhaul mod collection. Man, just hearing the music and seeing Jiub on the ship was a huge sentimental journey back home.

trog69

Extraordinary Member

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Wow! Is this modded?
No mods available as of yet Trog, mind you game was only released like 3 days ago. The above is at 2560x1440 using the in game 'Epic' settings which is max. The graphics remind me of Dishonored if you ever played that, oh and it's the Unreal Engine.. So far this has run butter smooth and I'm enjoying the game.

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
More Cthulhu
20181103142306_1.jpg

trog69

Extraordinary Member
No mods available as of yet Trog, mind you game was only released like 3 days ago. The above is at 2560x1440 using the in game 'Epic' settings which is max. The graphics remind me of Dishonored if you ever played that, oh and it's the Unreal Engine.. So far this has run butter smooth and I'm enjoying the game.
Yeah, I wondered if this was a remake. I really wish I'd played the original now. looks incredible!

nmsuk

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
It's very atmospheric and runs rather smoothly on my 1080.

ussnorway

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
Premium Supporter
I'll play it when it comes to gog... can't bring myself to get it on steam

nmsuk

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
The Witcher 3 Super-Resolution 2018.11.05 - 19.14.08.39.jpg

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
You can't beat a bit of Roach.. ;)

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.