Windows 7 So What Are You Playing Right Now?

I'm still playing Conan exiles but I've returned to rise of the Tomb Raider and the Elder Scrolls Online as well.

I've pretty much exhausted Conan Exiles for now, I've been at max level for quite a while, I have built a massive structure that spans a large area with many elevators moving between multiple levels and I've got so many thralls capture that I don't know what to do with them all, I had to build a jail to put the aggressive ones in.

they have added a lot of content to Elder Scrolls Online with the whole Morrowind expansion, it feels like returning home to be playing it again.
I have yet to try the online version, but today I reinstalled Morrowind and the Overhaul mod collection. Man, just hearing the music and seeing Jiub on the ship was a huge sentimental journey back home.

Cthulhu
20181102113011_1.jpg

Wow! Is this modded?
No mods available as of yet Trog, mind you game was only released like 3 days ago. The above is at 2560x1440 using the in game 'Epic' settings which is max. The graphics remind me of Dishonored if you ever played that, oh and it's the Unreal Engine.. So far this has run butter smooth and I'm enjoying the game.

No mods available as of yet Trog, mind you game was only released like 3 days ago. The above is at 2560x1440 using the in game 'Epic' settings which is max. The graphics remind me of Dishonored if you ever played that, oh and it's the Unreal Engine.. So far this has run butter smooth and I'm enjoying the game.
Yeah, I wondered if this was a remake. I really wish I'd played the original now. looks incredible!

I'll play it when it comes to gog... can't bring myself to get it on steam

right now I'm playing swtor... waiting for the new patch & also Beamdog Baldurs gate... about to move from Dragonspear into BG2, if my Druid can stay alive

The adventures of Big Chungus on my Soulja console and Lego Starwars III mobile version on Apknite with my friends.

Back