Windows 7 [SoS] Blue Screen [SoS]

If you do not yet have a mini-dump file, you might check the bugcheck code that might be on the other tab from where you got the attached file.

OK, I will tell you I have no idea what is actually wrong with your system. But the problem your attachments seem to indicate is possible system corruption. Are you over clocking, or is your hard drive getting old?

You might try running a System file checker from an administrative command window to see if the system files are still intact.

sfc /scannow

Have you run a memory tester, could the processor be getting hot?

Virus scans up to date?

Is there anything you have noticed that seems to lead to or cause the blue screens?

Does Event Viewer show anything that has been consistent and seems to happen at or just before the blue screens?

Maybe Super Sarge can tell...

No over clocking done, clean Win 7 x64 7600 build installed..!!!

I use only utorrents, WianAMP, AutoCAD 2007, Microsoft Office 2010, Windows Mobile Device Centre..!!!

Anti Virus up to date..!!!

& what do you mean by Hard Drive gettin old..???

I started gettin this Blue Screen of Deaths just a month ago may be..!!!

First it was rare I mean use to come once in 2-3 days but now its comin every hour or so..!!!

I need help desperately..!!!

Please check the new SS, somethin new again..!!!

Last edited:
This is beyond my expertise, It could be the drive. Do you smart technology enabled if it is a bad drive get your files that are important backed up, I recommend using a program like Macrium reflect free version and back your drive up to and external drive. If you Have W7 Pro or above you can also do an image of the complete drive to an external drive.

I really don't know what is going on unless something is going out on your system. I was never able to download the dump files, so you might zip them up and attach them here. Maybe someone will see a problem not mentioned in your other attachments.

The messages you seem to be getting are not consistent and only point to random errors which might be the result of several things.

I think if I were you, my next step would be to download and burn the live Ubuntu Linux CD you could boot to and let run for a while to see if the blue screens happened there also.

You might also boot to safe mode and let it run for a while to see if it blue screens.

I found this site you might check to see if anything looks familiar.

Blue Screen Stopped almost for 8 hrs now..!!!

Well I formatted my PC for almost 20 odd times within a span of 12hrs & for now its been 8hrs I am usin the PC, I haven't got the blue screen..!!!

Can there be blue screen prob's because of apps like WinAMP..???:confused:

Cause earlier I never used to use WinaAMP & the prob for me started after I started usin that..!!!

Now also I haven't installed WinAMP & no blue screens...!!!

Yuppie..!!!:razz:

I spoke too soon.!!!

I spoke to soon I guess..!!!:(

Blue Screen Crashes started again..!!!

Please check the MINIDUMP file..!!!

Attachments

• 052010-23977-01.zip
    19.9 KB · Views: 335
I will have to go with Super Sarge. I see the dump file but I do not have enough experience to decipher what it means.

The dump file mentions two files.

Chrome.exe, but doesn't seem to hint it is causing the problem,

and ntkrnlmp.exe, which I cannot find on my Win 7 system. I do see it on my Vista system in the symcache\ntkrnlmp.exe\4A5Bxxx folder. It appears to have something to do with the system cache, in Vista anyway. And because of this, I will have to go back to your RAM. If you aren't overclocking, try taking some out or moving it around. You may have already done this, but I can't check the first pages of posts right now.

There was one thread talking about a bios update. I believe this particular one improved memory compatibility. Just something else to check if you have not already.

Last edited:
If you are going to post, please try to give some actionable information...

Do you have the ntkrnlmp.exe file on your Win 7 install? Why?

Well I had given the details on 1st post but here we go again

MotherBoard GIGABYTE S Series GA-MA78GM-S2H
Processor AMD Quad Core Phenom 9550
Inbuilt Graphics Card ATI RADEON HD 3200 [256 MB]

The hardware will be 2 years used in this AUG..!!!

Back