Windows 7 SSD causes Win7 to crash

harlandraka94

Hi all i'm running Windows 7 Professional x64 and i'm having some trouble with my SSD.
When i boot up my PC, windows 7 boots and everything is fine.
After a few minutes i see the disk usage led permanently ON and the PC blocks, so i can't use it. This continues for about 3-4 minutes, then everything returns to normality.
After 3-4 hours it appens the same thing again, i see the disk usage led permanently ON, the PC blocks, the difference is that it will not unblock, cause after 3-4 minutes the "Intel Rapid Storage Technology" says "Your SSD has been unmounted", windows crashes, i get a Blue screen (i don't know where to find the dump), then the PC reboots and it's not recognizing my SSD anymore, i have to power off my PC, unplug the power plug, re-plug it and then it all begins to work again, obviously when i power on the pc, it is going to happen everithing again.

I'm sure it is a Windows 7 problem, cause i tried with linux and OSX and i've never had this problem.
I'm also sure it is not an Intel Rapid Storage Technology problem, i deactivated it and the problem persists.
Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
This certainly seems to be a new problem. Could you take a snipping tool picture of your disk management window and attach using the paperclip on the advanced replies?

Info on your system may also help.

Back
Top Bottom