Windows 7 Standard VGA Graphics Adapter

Oops, my bad, the download I gave you was the standard vga. The nvidia one shows the same thing but it's compatible with my hardware.
Just letting you know. I'll try getting a update right now.
Oh and I have code 43 on my driver, so if you can help me out with that, it would be great. I'm sure that's the one last step I need to fix to get my driver working :)

Ok I have it on good authority that this driver will work if 'manually installed'

WinXP/2k 32-bit - (81.85)

If it doesn't work then your could continue the search but your prospects do not look good. Sorry bud.

Code 43: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems
Device Manager displays the following message in the Device Properties dialog box, on the General tab, in the Device Status text box:
Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
Diagnosis

A device driver notified the operating system that the device failed.

Ref: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc725873(WS.10).aspx

Last edited:
Yes! Yes! Yes! Thank you! It works!!!!!
After a month it finally works! Thanks so much.
Much (x100000000000) respect.

Thanks! :D

Fantastic!!!

I really thought you weren't going to see a solution with this so it's great that all has worked out.

Make sure you hang on to a copy of that driver! :)

Please do visit again and enjoy the other sections of our forum.

All the best
kemical
(Ross)

Ya.me too. upgrading from Windows XP to windows 7 and the oso using standard VGA graphic adapter.
i can't find the setup driver for tis adapter. where can i find it?
Besides that, my speacker can't function too. it show did not install any driver for the sound device.
i using dell speaker, but i dunno the name of it. can u tell me where to find the driver for it? or may be restore from the window.old file?
thank you.

Back