Windows 7 Submit your desktop!

Nice Drew.. Naming the groups gives one even more control and it looks good. :)

During the heydays of Vista (thanks to the wallpaper changer), I had some wallpapers that I collected and compiled that used the XP landscape scenes.
atat.jpgazumanga.jpggurrenbattle.jpglink.jpgyachiru.jpgluckystar.jpg

Those are awesome. I am about to clean out some of what I have. I am thinking that I am going to get rid of the lower resolution ones. I have many that really look bad and you cant tell what they are. I guess I could upload a zip of them to sky drive when I'm done. That is if any one is interested.

You're a gardener? That is so interesting. I have never had a green thumb. One time I killed a cactus, well it was the neighbors cactus, I kinda ran it over with the lawn mower, the neighbors don't like me much, they tell my roommate that I am a bad influence, I mean how was I to know that SCUBA tank had enough air in it to go through their front door? I'm getting off subject. I see that you are a Botanist.

You're a gardener? That is so interesting. I have never had a green thumb. One time I killed a cactus, well it was the neighbors cactus, I kinda ran it over with the lawn mower, the neighbors don't like me much, they tell my roommate that I am a bad influence, I mean how was I to know that SCUBA tank had enough air in it to go through their front door? I'm getting off subject. I see that you are a Botanist.
I just to be a gardener, until 2005, when my back began to trouble me, which led to a spinal fusion (4 level lumbar) in 2006. Haven't hit a lick since then. Between the pain & the side effects of the meds that I take for it, I can hardly function. This was when I began to take more of an interest in computing. Beats looking at 4 walls all day.

But I do still love plants, just can no longer care for them. I have to buy my fruits now.
icon14.gif

Cat

I'm sorry to hear that Cat, but we are glad to have you here. You are welcome anytime...except every second Tuesday of the fifth week of the fourteenth month of the year. Then you are not welcome here at all. ROTFLMAO

Thank you Naiya! It's kind of hard at times, but I try to stay busy. This keeps my mind off of it, plus gives me the chance to learn. I've always tried to be positive, believe me, it goes a long way towards the healing process.

Cat

That is true, the only way I can see that being positive could make things any worse is if you are HIV positive, Hepatitis...prety much any STD would be a downer. Positive for food poisoning...is that what they call it positive for food poisoning? Any way, like I was saying, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

There are a lot of icons on top of the cool (outer space) wallpaper picture

OR... (This could be Win7 or Win8)

Screenshot.JPG

The photo changes every few seconds... many come from photo.net

And nothing but, the native Start icon.

Drew

Last edited:
Reorganized my desktop a little. Tell me what you think.

View attachment 19652

"BANZAI!!!" If trying to beat the comic convention crowd and parking in Tokyo. Now if character was celebrating by drinking to the fact he was successful in parking and breezing through the convention, it would be "KAMPAI!!!"

(Obligatory PSA and disclaimer, drinking and driving is against the law.)

Lol, just realized that said character was carrying (placed) said 'End of the World' app counter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom