Windows 7 Taskbar that used to be on top ...

Warpok

Hello, i just recently reinstalled windows 7 on my laptop, an i really like the bar that was up top. when i reinstalled it, it never came back. i really like it and i want it back. can anyone help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Help.

It was probably from your laptop manufacturer. There is a better solution that people that customize desktops love to use and it's free. Give Rocketdock a try. It has a whole community with custom icons etc...

http://rocketdock.com/

Do you mean the taskbar? You can move it back to the top by right clicking on it, unchecking Lock Taskbar, dragging the Taskbar to the top, then right clicking and rechecking Lock The Taskbar

well, i downloaded object dock, so thats okay, but now the pop ups that inform you about caps lock and the volume arent there etheir. ive been trying to use the disk for application, but its not working. it installs to run it, but it dosent run. :( please help.

You could contact your manufacturer and retrieve the OEM specific version of the app for your computer, or they should at least be able to tell you how to restore those buttons. :)

Hello, i just recently reinstalled windows 7 on my laptop, an i really like the bar that was up top. when i reinstalled it, it never came back. i really like it and i want it back. can anyone help?

By right-clicking on taskbar, you can choose its properties to access a number of options, such as "location on screen":

Link Removed - Invalid URL

And, of course, RocketDock is a great addition.

its okay now, but some times when im computer goes int sleep mode manually the start bar is gone and al i see it the start button

You could always run a quick integrity check.
Start>>Type "cmd", right click to run as admin>>type "sfc /scannow"
Windows will automatically fix any violations.
Not entirely sure if it will help here, but worth a try.

I just finished the check and nothing. i had to restart my computer to get my start bar back.

Back
Top Bottom