Windows 7 where can i get a clean copy of windows 7 RTM 7600

Hard to do.

plsssss help, i dont to DL it in torrents.

With a few exceptions, TechNet Plus members, Microsoft Connect members and System builders (small and large) are the only ones that have access to the RTM from Microsoft. Even if you get a torrent download, you then have more hassles of an activation key. The RC is still available for download and is essentially the same as RTM.

Yes

ah ok tnx, by the way your windows 7 build is 7260... what is that??? is that a RC???

Yes, 7260 is one of several un-official RC builds that filtered out (leaked). 7100 is the only "official" RC build and 7600 is the RTM.

how to subscribe there sir??? are you using RC also???
Technet subscription costs $349.00US per year the RTM/Final will cost $199.00US for Home Premium Full (retail) in October.
I'm not sure that subscribing at this stage will get you the RTM but if you wait until Oct. you can buy the final for a lot less.

Maybe purchasing the Technet subscription now and maintaining it will be worthwhile when Win 8 comes out in a few years
but for now it is cheaper to wait and buy Win 7 in October.

Remember that the RC won't expire until June of 2010 and it is still available to D/L for at least a few more days (August 20, 2009) so you can experience Win 7 in near final form now (Ultimate version to boot).
In case you do buy the final in October you will have to do a fresh install don't try to do an update from the RC.

You can get here

Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC): Instructions for Free Download

Back